Perpetual Succour Hospital
Perpetual Succour Hospital Employee Review

Family like environment

September 30, 2014
it is managed by nuns and they practice team work and equality, no senior junior.
3.0Salary / Benefits
March 16, 2017
Same roleSame location
Operating Room Nurse (Current Employee) - Cebu City
Perpetual Succour Hospital is a tertiary level with 300 bed space capacity. Its working place is good but lack of management and poor employee satisfaction rate is the down side for it.The benefits are less no exact overtime payments or compensation. Overall its a good hospital
Pros
basic required health benefits only
Cons
long working hour, no exact overtime pay, no compensation rules/rewards
February 8, 2017
Same roleSame location
Operating Room Nurse (Former Employee) - Cebu City Philippines
A typical day would encompass a wide aspect of patient's care. A nurses in the operating room department in the institution is holistic and not limited to his or her job description. The company provides further trainings for the staff.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
August 28, 2020
Same location
Nurse (Current Employee) - Cebu City
I learned so much!The management we're very professional and ethical. I don't really mind when a person is hard on you. Being hard and strict means they are trying to impose discipline, and that's what we need being a life saver. Hospital is all about caring for the sick, and caring means your handling the LIFE of others. So its just upright for the management to be tight. But at the end of the rain, they will always be there to help you. Everyone will be helping each other. :) because we know Christ's is in us, and that's what I loved the most working here.