PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Philippines258 reviews

Found 258 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,219 reviews

Productive workplave

Fair compensation and benefits as well as overtime, I love working my collegues, I well immersed in my areas in Quality Assurance. Cons: No night differential.

Fast-paced environment

Work is fast-paced, there is a lot of development not only on technical skills but also on communication with other departments.Able to develop technical abilities due to exposure to different machineries

It was okay

It was okay. I had an awesome boss that makes it more bearable even though management is kind of not "progressive" in mindset. Sometimes, they require us to report to the office for unnecessary reasons.

Supportive coworkers and bosses

Competitive benefits such as medical coverage, travel allowance and bonuses. Fun workplace and coworkers. You will be exposed to different circumstances that will give you growth and development.

Very challenging workplace

I've work in Pepsi cola,with a high interest and high level of work,a daily challenging workplace, because its a big company. Co employee and superiors, good relationship towards each other.Benefits and compensation in Pepsi cola, high standard.

The Company was excellent except to the people who are in the higher ranks. it is more on " it is who you know" for you to be able to not to worry about your position or status in the company, there's a need to the higher ups to look in every region for their performance specially about the working attitude of the sales manager to the Gen. Manager, to the marketing and to the finance manager, most of the time there is a lack of communication between them so the one who suffer was the KOM, TM, and their distributor and whole-saler, that is the reason of my resignation

Pros

Undefined Programs

Cons

Lost of Sales

good and clean environment

I love working at Pepsi nice work place and you amazing and down to earth people and if don't know anything or not sure about your work don't be afraid to ask your peer's will gladly help you

Can learn many things, operation especially.

Plant is producing both ncb and csb. Main plant is located in muntinlupa, manila and has various line from ncb and csb, also producing incans beverage. Not good thing about the company is the salary and taxes, others is ok.

Pros

Free softdrinks during training.

Cons

Sometime working here is toxic, especially the union people.

Productive and fun work place

Very fun working on this company. Productive and full of growth. I learned a lot and develop new skill working on them. Many benefits like you can get all the drinks you want/like while you're inside the office. The future there is very promising. I wish I can work long

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Healthcare

challenging in term of selling

integrity to your self being professional to deal to others people and most off all must know how to present the opportunities and explain the benefit's,privides details secure the sales , implement the next steps

Pros

30mins

Cons

18hrs

Pepsi is a multi national. Company. With different plant location

Working in pcppi was very happy in my 13 year working in pcppi i enjoy working in the company. Bit the problem of this company was the culture of people and the favoritsm of managers.

If you can't figure out what productive means, chances are your perception of productivity isn't aligned with your reality. In other words, you want to judge your productivity against some standard to see if it's up to par.

Cons

product

Very productive and challenging

Its an amazing and very interactive workplace with lots of career growth development. I have been trained a lot in my profession taking in managerial position such us making PowerPoint presentation of reports for CFO'S.

Pros

free whole day meals on month ends

Cons

Long hours and lots of overtime specially on month ends

You will learn how to cooperate and to be attentively alert in this job

I learned a lot of experience in this company you must have a friendly personality to get involved to your co-workers,mean to get into it.I never forget the moment i woked up and saw a big snake in the top of my bed.

Provide a work-life balance schedule.

Great company to start your career with. People are so accommodating. Competitive salary. Healthy working environment. Good employee benefit packages.

Nice colleagues

Nice colleagues but office is too far. Compensation is good but management is too stringent on liquidation. The traffic is so bad going south. Like other companies, politics is rampant. Mass contractualization is still prevalent. Mon-Sat work. Management employees are treated well though but lots of programs could be better.

Goog

I learned how to become responsible in work place, everything is important specialy the time. Most of time in work place are use to check the quality of the products. I've learned a lot of things specially to developing my skills

A typical old school form of Leadership. Leadership of Fear. No programs for employees advancement which does not encourage them to excel on their respective field. What comes along goes along

Very fast-paced and interesting

A lot of responsibilities that are very exciting. Management is very fair. They're very open and considerate to employees's welfare and development.

Work enjoy

Hitting the target and enjoy your commission. Also customer satisfaction and relation to your co worker, supervisor, and last good relation to your company..

Good

Fast pace lots of trailer to load and unload replenishing picking and put aways. Checking forklift and washing every week cleaning battery changing engine oils and changing flat tires.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits