PepsiCo
Information from PepsiCo:

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Philippines249 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working in pcppi was very happy in my 13 year working in pcppi i enjoy working in the company. Bit the problem of this company was the culture of people and the favoritsm of managers.
Salary / Benefits
If you can't figure out what productive means, chances are your perception of productivity isn't aligned with your reality. In other words, you want to judge your productivity against some standard to see if it's up to par.
Cons
product
Salary / Benefits
Its an amazing and very interactive workplace with lots of career growth development. I have been trained a lot in my profession taking in managerial position such us making PowerPoint presentation of reports for CFO'S.
Pros
free whole day meals on month ends
Cons
Long hours and lots of overtime specially on month ends
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of experience in this company
you must have a friendly personality to get involved to your co-workers,mean to get into it.I never forget the moment i woked up and saw a big snake in the top of my bed.
Salary / Benefits
Great company to start your career with.
People are so accommodating.

Competitive salary.

Healthy working environment.

Good employee benefit packages.
Salary / Benefits
Nice colleagues but office is too far. Compensation is good but management is too stringent on liquidation. The traffic is so bad going south. Like other companies, politics is rampant. Mass contractualization is still prevalent. Mon-Sat work. Management employees are treated well though but lots of programs could be better.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to become responsible in work place, everything is important specialy the time. Most of time in work place are use to check the quality of the products. I've learned a lot of things specially to developing my skills
Salary / Benefits
A typical old school form of Leadership. Leadership of Fear.
No programs for employees advancement which does not encourage them to excel on their respective field. What comes along goes along
Salary / Benefits
A lot of responsibilities that are very exciting.
Management is very fair. They're very open and considerate to employees's welfare and development.
Salary / Benefits
Hitting the target and enjoy your commission. Also customer satisfaction and relation to your co worker, supervisor, and last good relation to your company..
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PepsiCo?
Salary / Benefits
Fast pace lots of trailer to load and unload replenishing picking and put aways. Checking forklift and washing every week cleaning battery changing engine oils and changing flat tires.
Salary / Benefits
Every operation day is challenging. This company will bring the best in every employee. Provided a great career path to those who are aspiring to become a team lead.
Salary / Benefits
the time duration of the schedule in the company is reasonable. The managements manage their workers in a good manners. I have learned a lot of things
Salary / Benefits
I have a regular duty, that make the company as a working life balance as an IT in the company. I learned many things specially enhancing my IT professions, the management was so good and nice they cooperate and hear what the employee needs, this company was very competitive and molds new generation as a leader,hardest part of the job? i think all jobs are all hard but if you sincere to your work it will come as easy, I enjoyed my company specially my co- it consultant in different plant location.
Salary / Benefits
Pepsico have concern to their employee. Always put their employee first, what they need, enhancing cultural environment. Lots of achievement. Always a braveheart!
Salary / Benefits
They help people to work at their company even if it's sideline, to earn money. They are competetive. They are doing their jobs properly to make their customers satisfied.
Salary / Benefits
The work for me is easy because i already have an experience, i love to get together in all people to be able to get some idea to develop my work personality and to enhance my work capability. i enjoy to work with more people.
Salary / Benefits
PepsiCo is a good company and it can give you good experience. There are a lot of products you can avail. The Managers are strict but bold. The General Manager is also good.
Salary / Benefits
Definitely, the company provides good benefits such as health insurance, car plan, free uniform every year, but not limited to compensation because working here specially sales are at least at minimum of 12 hours everyday including sundays and holidays, most of the days wont have time for the family, just a few hours at night to be with them.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
long hours of working without overtime pay, No time for Family.
Salary / Benefits
A reasonable place to work and develop a career. Challenging HR opportunities to contribute. Key issues are sustainability of the business and building a culture that will support the long-term business strategies.