PeoplePlusTech Inc.

PeoplePlusTech Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines15 reviews

Good experience for a Level-1 Remote Desktop Support

- Takes 45 technical-inbound chats per day. - Computer Quick-fix and Basic Troubleshooting. - Quarterly town hall meetings. - An HR is assigned nearby to attend employee's inqueries. - Graveyard-shift cycle - Classmates from College I found here.

N/a

I love working at PPT which gor me deployed a job working as a Remote Desktop Analyst. In fact, I have learned a lot from my stay with the Company. Just looking for extra avenue for work since I have a lot of time at the moment.

Productive workplace

Your task is to help clients with their IT needs. You troubleshoot clients' devices remotely. Workplace is great if you are surrounded with great coworkers.

Pros

Transportation Allowance

Cons

Long hours sitting

Great Experience

Many people here are very friendly and I have learned a lot of things. I also have learned how to troubleshoot to end user, also how to configure and manage Windows Servers

Competitive and Exciting

Multiple chat sessions while providing the best experience each client that connects to us. Management would always provide quarterly town hall meetings to give us gifts and to address our achievements Workplace is always filled with positive energy and everyone will always lend a helping hand when in need. It can be difficult if you have multiple troubleshooting sessions at once But you will always enjoy everyone's company as no one is left out of place.

Pros

Enjoyable Workplace

Cons

Multiple Troubleshooting sessions

Productive and fun workplace. Open-minded staff.

I provide remote IT support for Macs and PCs experiencing performance issues and/or issues related to viruses and malware. I assist clients with proper installation of computer software, as well as identifying and rectifying any potential software problems. I document the service process from initial contact through problem resolution. I identify client needs to offer support for any additional services that may be needed. I learned new technologies and concepts in the field of Information Technology. The management has treated all of its employees fairly. The hardest part of the job is dealing with irate customers. The most enjoyable part of the jobs is to be able to hit the targets.

great for temporary employment

Work is mosty project based. The company is generous in giving gift certificates if the employee has no attendance issue. Main office is far from where I live.

Fun workplace

Fair enough, everyone's approachable especially the HR team. I admire my manager, she's very intelligent and easy to talk with and ask questions about work.

Good for starters

It is a good place to work because they will give you proper training to know the basics. They are responsive if you need help and provides assistance right away

Pros

Kind staff

Cons

Insufficient period of training for a big account

Productive and work is like playing.

Everyday is a new day, you would always make sure that at the end of the day you can reach the number of machines to resolve. The hardest part is that when you have a session that isn't going to be fixed remotely that you have to refer your client to go to his/her local store.

Pros

Transportation Allowance

Bad experience

It depends on you whether you would like the job or not. But, the training experience was bad. To think that you would support everything - no out of scope, at least they would provide technical training for common issues that their clients always encounter.

Not so good but not so bad.

Is a comfort zone indeed. But if you're not that technical person, you will learn a lot about computer problems and how are you going to fix them which will help you to improve your abilities. You'll also learn how to communicate with your clients/customers.

Pros

Free lunch during Town Hall Meetings

Cons

Slow in prcoessing documents

good

I learned a lot from this experience, my co workers are good. This experience practice my technical skills in a good way.

Productive place

You will learn all the possible solution for the issue and you will train your self study skills and it will help you grow and be a better IT staff

Stressful management.

People Plus Tech is an agency that caters to the need of Accenture for resources. This company strive to continuously improve. However, changes doesn't always string up for the betterment of the company. As it is the case with this company. The changes in management and ownership of the company was a shift of paradigm for the consultants link to this institution. It went from bad to worse. The management of the company as a whole practices power tripping, fails to value resources, and they unite to hold up ill-fated decision against their resources. The owner or perhaps the top management executives would show a seemingly genuine care towards their resources but this would turn out to be a hypocrisy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PeoplePlusTech Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Salary / Benefits
  • PeoplePlusTech Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?