PCM

PCM Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews

Flexible working hours and good workplace

I enjoyed and stayed working at PCM because of their flexibility on each of their employee's working hours as our office in Manila was being synchronized in US time.

Adaptability and Cooperativeness with Light environment

Upon arriving at work, i usually check the emails that has been sent to my personal inbox as well as to our Team Mailbox. On my personal mailbox, i usually got replies from previous request, updates from request or new request coming from my executive Account Manager im working with, I handle an executive Account Manager from U.S. on all her work related requests. From sourcing an item to quoting, placing the order, checking tracking and even process returns. i have learned so much on this company specially on the sense of ownership. Management is very supportive and will teach you on your weaknesses, Probably the hardest part is missing work when your sick or have other plans. The most enjoyable part of my job is that you have a friendly officemates, can chat and eat on our stations and use cellphones sometimes. its a very friendly environment.

Pros

we have yearly Basketball Tournament, promos and events

Cons

No overtime pay

Fun work place

I am actually new here, but I already love PCM. It's a work place that you could be your own, they will allow you to do whatever you want as long as you are doing your job. People are very accommodating and friendly.

Fun place to work

Management is not that strict , good co-workers , fun activities such as sports and parties. Salary is given early before 15/30th day of the month. Lastly, easy employment.

Pros

Free coffees

Cons

Normal Company wherein one can grow fast professionally

Typical Day at work: Nothing out of the ordinary, work is already waiting for me when i come to the office (maybe it depends on the project) What I learned: I learned to be more responsible; one will grow professionally in the environment we have Management: Just OK Co workers: Most are great to work with

Pros

Leaves are convertible to cash

Cons

Heavy work load (depends on the project)

Fun working place, we are like family in the floor, Stable Company

- checking orders. - Multi tasking. - Excellent Management, friendly staff and Co Workers - Dealing with AE's everytime the order will be cancelled from the vendor. - It challange me to ship the order. Calling the Vendors. Shipping each order the biggest fulfillment in me.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Na

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PCM?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PCM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

PCM Reviews by Location

Learn about PCM in popular locations

• PCM