PCM Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed and stayed working at PCM because of their flexibility on each of their employee's working hours as our office in Manila was being synchronized in US time.
Salary / Benefits
Upon arriving at work, i usually check the emails that has been sent to my personal inbox as well as to our Team Mailbox. On my personal mailbox, i usually got replies from previous request, updates from request or new request coming from my executive Account Manager im working with, I handle an executive Account Manager from U.S. on all her work related requests. From sourcing an item to quoting, placing the order, checking tracking and even process returns. i have learned so much on this company specially on the sense of ownership. Management is very supportive and will teach you on your weaknesses, Probably the hardest part is missing work when your sick or have other plans. The most enjoyable part of my job is that you have a friendly officemates, can chat and eat on our stations and use cellphones sometimes. its a very friendly environment.
Pros
we have yearly Basketball Tournament, promos and events
Cons
No overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
I am actually new here, but I already love PCM.
It's a work place that you could be your own, they will allow you to do whatever you want as long as you are doing your job.

People are very accommodating and friendly.
Salary / Benefits
Management is not that strict , good co-workers , fun activities such as sports and parties. Salary is given early before 15/30th day of the month. Lastly, easy employment.
Pros
Free coffees
Salary / Benefits
Typical Day at work: Nothing out of the ordinary, work is already waiting for me when i come to the office (maybe it depends on the project)

What I learned: I learned to be more responsible; one will grow professionally in the environment we have

Management: Just OK

Co workers: Most are great to work with
Pros
Leaves are convertible to cash
Cons
Heavy work load (depends on the project)
- checking orders.
- Multi tasking.

- Excellent Management, friendly staff and Co Workers

- Dealing with AE's everytime the order will be cancelled from the vendor.

- It challange me to ship the order. Calling the Vendors. Shipping each order the biggest fulfillment in me.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Na
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PCM?