PATIENT CARE CORPORATION

PATIENT CARE CORPORATION Employee Reviews

Philippines8 reviews

PCC is a Ground that Plants Seeds of Wisdom

PCC is not short of learnings.You will learn a lot throughout your tenure with them.Superior and Top Management are approachable and really cares for its employees.Company is still expanding, work load is also growing. Hoping company will also progress and adapt to its progressive growth (e.g. Additional Support group)I really appreciate the company's openness to new ideas, keeps my creative side active and engaged.

A workplace to learn with the right team but not a workplace to earn & for mental health

Work load is a lot. HRD are not helpful and they are subjective. Not professionals. Does not even know some labor policies. Some managers do not work just bossing around

Cons

Too much work & gossiping

June 27, 2022
Thank you for your review! We are sorry to hear about your experience. Rest assured that we are reviewing your concern and improve our services both internal and external.

Great in building customer relationship.

Having been able to work at Patient Care Corporation in many years have taught me on how to build rapport to customers. Not only for work related purposes but with this a special bond were created through the services we offered to them. We do activities to support them and in return the customers helped us to promote and buy the products that we introduced.

June 27, 2022
Thank you so much for your review! Rest assured that we will continue to provide the best service that we can give to our customers.

The compensation and benefit were good, but the workplace and some co-workers were not friendly. Stressful workplace so much task will appear even though it's not included to the contract I signed.

June 27, 2022
Thank you for your review. We apologize for your experience and hoped this was acknowledge before you left. Rest assured that we are currently working to improve our services and to provide a better working environment to our employees.

It is a company which will give you a strong foundation in sales industry

This company is a growing tremendously. For those who wanted to start their career in Sales, this is the best place since it will build your character to become a great sales person.

June 27, 2022
Thank you for your review! Rest assured that we are still improving our services and consistently provide the best customer service we can give to our client and partners

Productive and Nice Work Place

The company is very productive and well known distributor of medical equipment. Their employees are all work oriented and easy to approach. It is a nice work place

June 27, 2022
Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate you enjoyed your stay with the company.

Flexibility and Hard Work

this company is challenging because your not just handling your clients but you are also pleasing the people inside the company. Its a marketing firm that supplies medical supplies and equipment to Hospitals, diagnostic and clinic that will be in the highest form of helping patient. The company is challenging but at the same time nourishing, because your learning from the daily conversation with the bosses but also your earning wisdom to your client's perspectives.

Pros

health benefits

Cons

long hours of work

Exclusive distributor of quality medical devices, supplies and hospital equipments

Visit and calls target and existing customers and address concerns regarding the products. Conducts powerpoint presentation and even symposium and big events. I've learned about how to win customers trust and deal with competitors fairly. I've learned also about the importance of each customer in this field of work. My co-workers do the same. Sales is one of the thing that we need to understand in order to have a better deal and relationship with the customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PATIENT CARE CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits