Paramount Human Resource Multi-Purpose Cooperative

Paramount Human Resource Multi-Purpose Cooperative Employee Reviews

Philippines21 reviews

Recommended for fresh grads who are looking for experience

1. You will learn a lot from the company and other employees.2. Has a fast paced environment.3. You need to be able to meet the expectations of the Management and Client.4. You will be handling multiple accounts and ensure that you meet the clients deadlines which can be hectic when the deadline is due on the same date.

Not tye best company Ive ever been to.Very inconsiderate.

Not the best company Ive ever been to.Very inconsiderate.I actually resigned from this job with a heavy heart,i can stand with doing or embracing my whole tasks but the unfair treatment from the Management & for not being considerable esp by the time of pandemic.

Pros

None.

Cons

Low salary yet so much tasks to handle.Inconsiderate.

I'll satisfied my working in paramount

My office every kindly and responsible the employee if have legl Holiday our paid overtime teameader and costudian pay allowance par day it very coorpotive office top

Pros

I'm interested

Cons

14 hours

Must have a teamwork and coordination

Everybody must cooperate in every situation of the company. And can play a role what position or job you were assign. Help each other to make the job easy and fast.

Pros

Free merienda

Interesting

Stressfull but fun and you learned a lot specially of Human Resource works. You can be more exposed to different behavior of the employees. I have learned to balance my time and work

One of a kind.

Paramount is one of the good agencies even though lower salary appraisal the employees threatened better. We are tenant in mall that u nearest location .

Productive and fun workplace

Has good and healthy working environment. Has good team effort and generates highly of working values. Good work ethics emphasizes. Works well according to company's vision and mission.

It's ok

It's ok for our employess very good and exelebbt process thin good character in company perfect attendance and punctuality cleanleness respectful its more fun

Pros

Cons

Minimum

good staff more jobs

okay naman yung nga tao behind the company sana minsan yung mga urgentbna pinapagawa sana wag sna abutin ng buwan kailangan mo pang ifollow up. They are people helping people sana ma upgrade nila yan kasabihan nila into action.

Pros

Nice staff

Cons

Too long to process something

productive

The paramount human resourse cooperative inc., with regards with our contract it should be renewable every year. They are very friendly with the aapplicants.

Pros

health care card

Fun and Productive workplace

good co workers , ive learn a lot different environment from my last company , good salary if youre from province, hardest part of the job is when it was 30 mins away from home .

Honed your skills in dealing with numbers.

Honed your skills in dealing with numbers. Develop self confidence to answer different complains from different people. Great opportunity to work with other people at deal with different clients.

A company that aims not only for themselves but also for the benefits of all the employees.Everyone is working together to meet their desired goal.

This company wants to achieve every goal they have.The success of the company is also the success of the team.They not just offered different jobs but also helping employees to get benefits while working in that company.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Extended hours

unproductive

monday -saturday hiring its not enjoyable its hard to answer queries and concerned as I was not properly oriented with regards of the company.

Pros

no Free

Productive.

More work,less salary. Good agency, poor benefits. Slow process. You must exert effort for you to grow in this company. But, its fun to be in their cirlce.

Good company

It's good that they really care for their members. They provide good work and benefits to their members. They see to it that the members will receive their salary on time.

quite fun learning, knowing the work and other people

It is my first time to work on the agency, not totally easy work but still i just take the pressure only to focus the job and finish it. there some people good and some not but i just embrace them being humble myself and consider their ideas and attitudes.

Pros

30minutes breakfor lunch

productive

basically a busy company with team oriented group. flexible work with preesure when it comes to deadline of work to be submitted immediately, but still enjoyed by being resposible and coordinated.

Pros

flexible time

Cons

long hours of work

very high class botique and many customer like penshoppe design and items

*6 working days and 1 day ot * i learned how to being cashier at the store. *the management is standard *my co workers is 3 and very great about working to our store. *the hardest part of the job is being a stockman if the stockman is dayoff on that day. *the most enjoyable of the job when the customer satisfied for my assisting.

Pros

no free meal

Cons

8 hrs with ot if needed to

fun and very productive

the company is Unfair salary to co workers the hardest part of my job is how to manage my time if the request is always urgent and deliver it the items to requistors.

Pros

free

happy enviroment

Fun Place, friendly co workers, Management needs to improve on monitoring members because of the large numbers of employees which is running to 9500, the hardest part of the job is imbalance on job distribution, and the most enjoyable part is co workers are friendly.

Pros

no pros

Cons

long hours from 8:30am - 7:00pm

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paramount Human Resource Multi-Purpose Cooperative. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Paramount Human Resource Multi-Purpose Cooperative Reviews by Location

Learn about Paramount Human Resource Multi-Purpose Cooperative in popular locations