PARADISE DYNASTY

PARADISE DYNASTY Employee Reviews

Philippines3 reviews

Paradise Dynasty located inside the Conrad Hotel which is included as a 5-star hotel

Since it’s inside the Conrad Hotel, all i can say is that the food here cooks perfectly yet its affordable. Working in Paradise Dynasty trained me to become a hardworking, dedicated and work perfectly everyday. Include your heart in your job so that you make a better outcome

I love my job there i would want to try it in other environments

In my Everyday work i made sure that my staff understands well and apply the Code of Discipline of our restaurant. I also Ensured that service are thoroughly hygienic and sanitary at all times. From my past experiences I learned that Communicating with superiors, colleagues and staff is one of the major qualities that helped me become a better Version of my Self. I also Actively practice hands-on Management to make sure that our restaurant will give excellent service to the guests. In terms of equipment i also made sure that all our equipments are and the outlets are fully equipped with necessary supplies and stocks at all times.

Flexible and honesty person

The paradise dynasty is international restaurant from singaporian franchise . Serving the xiao long bao famous and high class food so many different taste.

Pros

Free luncg

Cons

12hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PARADISE DYNASTY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits