PAPERCON PHILS. INC

PAPERCON PHILS. INC Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I learn more about in warehouse operation & safety procedures.Nice work mates and rice allownce every month.career develepment for invidual who has potential.
Pros
Cons
paid overtime
Salary / Benefits
My work in Papercon is the unforgetable part of my journey as a graphic artist because of my very nice office mates, and understandable and gorgeous head.
Pros
free overtime meal
Salary / Benefits
For me working here was good but I want to explore and learn more. That's why I am looking for a new job. As payroll master I learned a lot specially how to compute our salary, I also learned here how to communicate in my co-workers and deal in every pressure in my job. The management was okay also but I am looking for more benefits that can offer to me. I must say my colleagues are awesome, I definitely miss them because of their kindness and helpful attitude. The hardest part of my job was the reporting in BIR. I enjoyed everything I do in my wok.
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of my work experience in Papercon Phils Inc.is to learned about the good ability, team work, and sharing the knowledge its and everyone of my co-worker.
Pros
together lunch break
Cons
full hours