Pag-Ibig Fund

Pag-Ibig Fund Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
The work place is just like your second home. The management treat as like there own family. Majority of my officemates love to work in this industry because they feel the same way. The management always supports their employees if there’s a problem they always willing to help and very passionate in helping us and also the clients.
Salary / Benefits
During my OJT in Pag-IBIG I am the one in Queuing section. My role is to give them number, of what counter their supposed to go to pay their bills/loans and etc. And to guide them how to fill up their applications.
Pros
Being friends with other employee
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
Very comfortable co workers. And always be more more patient to the client,and on time to work .very to nice the client,.you need to understand the concerns of the client always..and stay positive always.
Salary / Benefits
the culture in the workplace is nice and they have a fast pace of work where all of the employees have the courage to help each other. they Pursue the highest standard to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our quality
Salary / Benefits
They don't hire allot of people to save money from giving people salary. But the salary is only 650 per day but the work you do and stress you get both from clients exceeds the salary and benefits you get.They lack comradery in management.They also have unequal work load distribution.They also believe clients that lie and blame front line employees even if the client is lying.
Salary / Benefits
I learned everything while I am a trainee, how to be patience and kind to those customer hard to understand ,Friendly to all the people around you and work your assigned job to finish it on time .
Salary / Benefits
Working with Pag ibig fund employees was great . People are well mannered and easy to be with. Instructions given when performing new tasks were clear.
Salary / Benefits
A great place to learn about business and get exposure to the work force. Times are flexible per department. Each position is different with different teams solving different problems for the company.
Salary / Benefits
Work is not stressful and the people to work with is nice and helpful. You need to be more competitive and also have a lot of knowledge in order to work in a government office.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things not just as an employee but as an individual. I wake up early in the morning to walk from my boarding house to the company and looking forward to work with positivity. I do organized first my tasks to know the priorities that is need to be done and next would be task that I can work for the remaining times. It's actually best of both worlds, being fun and challenging. Even though you have a lot of tasks and responsibilities there's still some room for having fun and bond in the office. Yet, there's no such things as easy job, that's why i put my hard work and perseverance in every task that I do and at the end my day would be both tiring and worth it.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent environment, friendly co-workers. Job is tough however its enjoyable and fun to work here. Management is excellent and I learn a lot from the high management to my co-workers.
Salary / Benefits
They gave me a lot of opportunities to learn. The management took really good care of their employees. I also love their culture and professionalism when working.
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work-monday to friday work what you learn-hardworking management-good management workplace culture-good the hardest part of the job-in my role in cashier service most enjoyable part of job-in management service
Salary / Benefits
Even though you are loaded with work, you won't feel stressed because everyone is there to lend you a hand. They will not let you have all the loads of the work. Paper works are distributed equally throughout the day.
Salary / Benefits
The company is good. The people and the environment is good. The salary is also good. Employees help eachother and the higher management helps their employees all the time. Everyone respect eachother.
Salary / Benefits
Can work under pressure, good surroundings. Good workplace, relaxing to work, surrounded by positivities and good people. Different persons you'll meet.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work. I learn how to communicate with the employees that also help me with clerical works. The management is also nice to me that they also invite trainees to their Christmas Party to bond with us. My superiors are also nice to me that when they assign tasks they taught me how to do it. The hardest part of the job when is there are some missing papers and clients that are on the rush and not following system or process of the Pag-IBIG Fund.
Pros
Good working environment
Salary / Benefits
I worked in Pag-IBIG Fund for more than a year. Having worked here is great for the resume because it's one of the most prominent government offices in the country and it will really help you deal with different kinds of people, but my work experience itself is not totally good but not totally bad either. In the branch where I worked there were some good and friendly employees and some supervisors was really nice and straightforward and caring and sometimes there is free food, but the admin/HR is not very competent and he's also quite biased and insensitive. A lot of the female employees are always backstabbing each other and they even backstab those from the other branches. It's probably normal for females to do that but it's no longer good when they always talk about is the affairs of other people and nothing else. Also there are several employees who are not considerate/welcome/accomodating of your differences and will treat you differently just because of that. Being assigned to the frontline servicing was helpful and really trained me in dealing with different kinds of people but also it's very stressful and your time is not flexible if you are assigned there, however it trained me with stress management. The regularization in Pag-IBIG is also very slow. Some contractual or job order employees who have worked for more than 5 years still do not become regular employee. In sum, working in Pag-IBIG Fund will have different effects on every former employee so the feedback will never be the same from each one of them. And a lot of employees are nice so they will make - more...
Salary / Benefits
Working at Pag-IBIG Fund has taught me a lot especially when dealing with clients and business people. It is also a great opportunity to gain experience. In terms of compensation, it has an attractive salary for contractual employees.
Pros
Friendly officemates and with overtime pay and holiday pay
Salary / Benefits
Working with Pag-IBIG Fund enhances my competency in handling stressful situations that arises from every Government Institution. Like imperceptible system, congested people, customer service, lack of manpower, lack of equipment and Overtime work. In this I learned to be patient and give my best for this situations and practiced calm and showing experience, knowledge, and good judgment. But because of my co-workers treated me like a Family it also help me to strive Excellence in work.
Salary / Benefits
We always do the basic one like scanning printing to some up like clerical works. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we celebrate every events in the company.
  1. Employee Reviews