Pacific Sea BPO Services Inc

Pacific Sea BPO Services Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines11 reviews

Underpaid employees, bad management

Money over peopleNo career growth and advancementThis company is good only for fresh graduates and for short-term employees.Salary does not justify the workloads.

Pros

Good for fresh graduates

Cons

Low salary

They provide travel incentive for having a perfect attendance

Working with different nationality wont hinder you from having a great team. They provide travel incentive for having a perfect attendance. Great way to motivate the employees.

Bad experience

Bad management. No career advancement. Politics. HR all stupid and not doing their jobs. System very bad. Illegal shbsidiary companies. All for money.

No work appreciation

Doesn't matter how long you work with them or what contributions you give to the company, they never really invest in your enhancement of skills and competencies. And when someone better comes along, they disregard you like trash.

Pros

Overseas travel

Cons

strict implementation of discipline

It's fun to work there

I am honored that I've become a part of Pacific Sea BPO Services. So many experience that I've encountered. I only left there because the salary is low.

Pros

Nothing's free

Cons

Flexible break time

Good Office

I learned so much from this company and they are always listen to us, the management is good also, and the workplace we have different cubicle so we can work more..the hardest part of our job is begin when then turn over to next shift

Excellent Working Place

although the job I do everyday is the same, but I feel appreciated in a way because company take care of me. I always worry one day company will suddenly close down or whatever but not here because it's very stable and we are always reassured company will not move out of Philippine

Pros

Great people. Good bonus twice a year.

Cons

Job Satisfaction

Its fine

Its really good there. I just needed extra income to pay my bills. I hope i find a part time soon. I really want a part time job during weekend. I hope i find one.

Pros

Free lunch

Strict Management Policy

Too many policies that their employees are not enjoying their work anymore. But overall, I love working with the people inside the office.

Pros

Out of the country company trip

Cons

Few benefits

Strict Management Policy

Staffs are close with each other. Enjoyed the day to day assigned task. Learned to be more productive and expand my knowledge in everything I do. To learn things on my own. Management is very strict with its policies. The hardest part of the job is the shifting schedule, but I got use to it later on. The most enjoyable part of the job is after your work schedule your co-workers will invite you to go out enjoy and have fun. and the out of the country company trip all expense paid!

Pros

Out of the country company trip

Cons

Few benefits

I love my job, but they dont love us.

I love my job at Pacific Sea, in this company I learned everything from maximizing my time, dealing with other people and nationalities, lead a group and become a team leader, to be promoted and to travel abroad. To travel abroad is one of the best thing they can give us, every year our company treat us and have a vacation abroad. But overall, I feel that our salary is not enough with our job. I became the Settlement trainer for the past 2 years until now but no increase in the salary was made. I promoted twice - I got additional work. But no salary increase. I feel sad about this. Second thing I love in this company is the people I work with. All our positive and alive. Maybe that's one of the reason I am still staying in this company besides having a low salary.

Pros

Opportunity to travel abroad, Bonus twice a year

Cons

Low salary, low increment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacific Sea BPO Services Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits