PR Gaz, Inc

PR Gaz, Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines17 reviews

Productive and fun working place

reports every monthy the financial statement to the management during management committee meetings.hardest part of my job is i need to travel once every week or as frequently as needed in the head office to attend business reviews and meetings.

no existing anymore

Company no longer exist. Acquired by a new company last year. Financial standing of the company was not good, hence owners decide to sell the company.

nice working environment

the company is ok specially the staff who are very jolly and fun to work with. benefits are average, the job is challenging but as to work and company direction it is too nerve wracking, no direction and in an instant policies are changed

Pros

the staff fun to work with

Cons

pay and benefits, favoritism specially if you are favored by the boss, a lot of crab mentality that people are becoming too competitive for the sake of personal gain

Fast learning

Learn more about the future. Looking for nice and stable job. Carrer growth's. Love your work and always follow the company rules and regulations. Respect your co workers and superiors.

Pros

Free meal, gasoline allowance

Cons

Medicals

Productive and fun to work, especially with co-workers

1. Fun to work 2. the management is fine, just a typical kind of management 3. work place is just a little bit dusty although with constant cleaning. it is because the work place is just beside the national road. 4. the hardest part of the job is when our sales in a day drop, we need to go house to house to market.

Pros

incentives when met the monthly target average

Cons

open hour work

Ok for entry level job

If you are looking for a practical training and experience this is a place for you. Not so much on people development programs. 50% of the leaders lack technical competencies.

Pros

people oriented COO, practical training and experience

Cons

Leadership

productive and enjoyable place

In the past 3 years that i've been worked a PR GAZ inc, I very appreciated that manager appreciate the work of their staffs. To stay long time period of their carreir as employee.

Pros

per diem allowance

Cons

long hours.

Devastating...

No care and concern on their employee, No benefits, all is a big big big no....they cheat on the contract they give all is promises...no clear contract nor agreements.

Working Environment

PR Gaz, Inc. provides a harmonious working environment. All employees are committed to achieving a carefree environment and it starts with the Management and passes through the rank and file employees. In my one year tenure in the company, I have developed a good relationship with my colleagues and it helped me in coping up with work challenges.

Pros

Meal Allowance

Cons

Work location

Friendly working environment

i held some job fairs in different municipalities , and did an end to end recruitment process. I also did some clerical works,such as reviewing files and records to answer requests for information checking and distributing documents and correspondence receiving, sorting and distributing incoming messages, checking and entering data and keeping the office organized and tidy.

Productive yet there is no salary for company's benefit

On the job trainees are acknowledged by the supervisor and CEO Yet there is no salary given or even minimal allowances for the student's job to fulfill a task for the company, but helps big time to accommodate the required hours needed.

Cons

no lunch allowance or any allowance

• Logistics works • Paper works • Answering phone calls from customer • I learned how to use SAP Application • Task culture • Role culture • None • Talking at employee • Talking at my Co-Trainee

Pros

Cons

Enough hours

The employees are productivity during working hours

This company is the best, because I learned a lot of projects that gave to me by supervisor and the employees are very serious in the job.

Productive and hardwork

Im productive person and hardworking person, im always cooperate with my co employee and participate some of our activities. My job and duties as franchise development specialist is im the one who present business plan to my client ang im the one who disscus about the marketing strategy to have more sales.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Longhour

professional workplace, very nice bosses and subordinates.

Everyday is a success and we celebrate every success. I learned to be competitive to face my future. The people are very friendly and professional.

Value dedicated and effective employees. give employees the opportunity to grow and learn

- able to demonstrate my skills and talent - has a supportive superior, helping us to meet our KPI, sharing her knowledge with the team

fun because of different co-workers met

i love my job in Carmak because I am an Audit Staff and I have met secretaries I audited..Very strict in terms of checking their works , their daily reports.

Pros

free lunch, Transient and fare

Cons

8 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PR Gaz, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits