Outsourced Quality Assured Services Inc

Outsourced Quality Assured Services Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I miss working here, unlimited coffee, milo and good place to work. The salary somehow is lower than the other outsourcing company but the management here are very helpful and accommodating.
Salary / Benefits
Okay to work here however they do not offer extra compensation or allowance whilst working from home due to Covid 19. No job security. So sad. Client-centered company, too.
Salary / Benefits
I've had the chance to join their company outing an even the owner itself is very cool and learns how to mingle with his people. Such a fun-working environment!
Salary / Benefits
Outsourced takes good care of their employees. Laid back company, friendly staff and very approachable management. Location is also considerable.
Salary / Benefits
I had a good experience with the company. Good benefits and atmosphere.

Really good working environment

Flexible time schedule

Good compensation.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and kind colleagues! I have never experienced a working environment where I was not certain who was the boss since the feeling of equalilty is profound!
Pros
Free Coffee, with Couch and Play Area
Cons
Company-Client Objective Mismatch
Salary / Benefits
The place is very conducive to work especially for IT staff. The place is quiet. Co-workers are friendly. You are only answerable to your client. Your client is your supervisor if you are an IT personnel of the client.

You can bring your own packed lunch and dine at the cozy pantry while watching at Netflix.
Pros
Free coffee, Milo, candies, sharing of food, quiet place, cake on you birthday, free movie watch on Netflix, free access of internet
Cons
No job security
Salary / Benefits
Logging in on time of shift. Learned how to be a great receptionist. Management was nice and easy to talk to. Workplace is at my home. Hardest part is nightshift work. Enjoyable part is that I'm with my family all the time.
Pros
Home Based
- Competitive salary package
- Good working environment

- Management requires improvements but is currently okay

- Colleagues are fun to work with

- No trainings provided as of the moment
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Outsourced Quality Assured Services Inc?