Our Lady of Fatima University

Our Lady of Fatima University Employee Reviews

Philippines74 reviews

As an educational institution, we are provided with the company outings, performance bonuses to employees.

As an ISO-certified educational institution, employees ( teaching & non-teaching) were compliant with the quality systems and procedures. As far as the Pandemic exists the initial virtual classroom management encountered challenges for students who have weak internet access, nevertheless, these challenges were rectified with the institution’s efforts to provide assistance.

Easy to work with co employees.

Easy to work woth employees but their organizational structure needs to improve. Too many superiors handling a certain employee. there are times that you have to talk to different superioirs of different dwpartments in seeking approval for proposals.

Pros

Great co employees

Cons

Low salary, benefits

enjoy, compensation may vary to your experience and educational attainment. i love my work environment.

pros- comfortable work environment.- very approachable bosses.- you can manage your own time at your pace as long you're complying with the deadlines.- 50/50 health card contri.cons- we haven't received a payslip since the pandemic started. you need to request it. same with itr.- no wfh compensation like utility allowances. you need to ensure your own stable internet connection and electrical consumption.

poor leadership. doesnt respect employees rest day. hours worked and rendered after OD is not paid. encountered stressful managers and they dont train their employees well.

Pros

Cons

long hours of work

Stressful environment. You will encounter toxic and uncompetitive adminadmin

You will stay for almost 13 hours in school and yet they will only pay you 7 hrs. Scheduling/loadingof the campus administrator is a mess. The campus administrator is a mess itself, she's unprofessional and uncompetitive

Great learning experience

-usual teaching procedures -teaching is no ending learning -management is good enough -working with sociable individual -having discount in master's degree

Pros

appreciation from the student, the owner provide no interest loan

Cons

many take home works(normal with the nature of the job)

it's a productive and fun workplace.

there is a lot to learn and experience here. i learned a lot of things that are specially related to my work field but the management sometimes fails to take care of their employees. The workplace is good and it has a good culture too. The hardest part of the job is when they rush you to things that are not really related to your job description and making it your burden. i enjoyed working here becase of my colleages but not because of the administrators.

Compassionately happy

Entrusted to work and uphold protocol within corporate office among high-level executives. Interacted with diverse customers on a constant basis, promoting excellent communication and customer service skills. Praised for the ability to solve difficult problems independently and efficiently.

Enjoyable

Too many paper works not able to focus on the core responsibilities. If teaching is not your passion, you will not be able to last. Atmosphere is very relaxing.

Productive and fun workplace. There is a collaborative effort between the superior and its subordinates

I can attest that this institution is a well-established company in the academe field. The salary is okay, the work environment is conducive not only for the employees but also to its stakeholders. There are free seminars to participate with and it's an avenue to develop and improve skills most especially on the chosen field. The hardest part of the job are the countless paper works which may be dealt with long hours of work. While the most enjoyable experience in this profession is that when you see that your customers are learning from something that you are doing and imparting to them, that's the priceless thing that no one can ever steal from you.

Workplace Culture

Academe is very competitive culture in terms of education, learning never stops and it is a continues journey and in terms of skills, required a lot of job related experience.

it was a good experience working in OLFU

Workbalance is important in this kind of job. You can do your work well at the same time having enough time to spenD with your family. The Management are generous enough that's why they are so blessed. blessed. I'm happy that

Fun workplace

Just receiving money and paperworks every day. Checking the account of every enrolled student. Helping other deparment when there's event that need an accounting staff.

Work place culture

This school helps me to become more competetive amd manage my time.Good co-workers and salary is too competetive,but they give us a lot of teaching loads that's why I decided to apply in other school,though they know how to take care their employees.

Na

Our Lady of Fatima University Employee Reviews. Teaching in Our Lady of Fatima University was a great experience and opportunity for me to grow as an staff and expand my capabilities in serving my clients. Toxic work culture nothing more and nothing less.

Excellent

Teaching in Our Lady of Fatima University was a great experience and opportunity for me to grow as an educator and expand my capabilities in teaching my students.

Toxic work culture

Toxic work culture nothing more and nothing less. Human touch is absent and you're living in fear inside the department. Even small mistakes will be used against you and will be reprimanded at lot of times.

Assisting co students , shelving and arranging books ,covering

I assist my co-, students, then i cover, arrange, and shelving books, recording, cutting papers /scratch, designing and posting important things or announcement in the bulletins we also help and give our co students what they want and needs inside the library

Good boss

There are benefits that you may consider as a fresh employee. The administrators and the board of trustees are very much kind and generous and they are also open for all concerns, easy to reach out.

Pros

Educational support, personal loans

Cons

Bulk of workloads

The students' evaluation is not fair. They only on this unreliable teacher assessment.

Working there is not good. The students' evuation does not reflect the real performance of a teacher. The environment is very stressful. You are required to attend a faculty meeting until 8pm.

Productive school

During my first year at school I was a Information Technology Student then after my second year I stopped for a semester then I thought that being an IT student doesn't fit for me. Then I shifted from IT to Travel Management. I actually love it because I want to give people good quality of service and it melts my heart everytime I the smile from the people that i'm serving.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Our Lady of Fatima University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Our Lady of Fatima University
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?