Ortigas & Company

Ortigas & Company Employee Reviews

Philippines12 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working with the people in my department and was under a great supervisor. There was a chance for everyone to contribute ideas in the weekly meetings.
Salary / Benefits
I worked as a junior Sales Consultant in Ortigas and Company. As an agent i can see that every company has positive and negative and not all are perfect. but i enjoy working with them.
Salary / Benefits
Its nice to work real estate..
U meet different people

Knowing different places about the property.

Enjoying the time and having new people at the team
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
8hours
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working with my colleagues. Great compensation package. The company is growing with a lot of areas being improved. Ideal for people who want to establish a career in the industry
Salary / Benefits
Géant de l'immobilier Philippine, cette entreprise recrute et met a la porte massivement.
Pour pouvoir être engager et rester ne serai-ce qu'un mois, il faudra passer la barre des 40 heures sans se plaindre, et travailler les weekend ainsi que les jours fériés des journées entières (24h)
Pros
Expérience formatrice
Cons
Très exigeant
Personal Development
Improvement in sales and communications, You need to work hard and learn the basics of sales and closing, Have a good learning attitude
Salary / Benefits
Ortigas and Company teach me properly how to work in the human resources department. They gave me a great experience as an intern. And I could say that working there was the best part of my 2017.
Pros
Very nice learning methods
Cons
Too far from home
Salary / Benefits
Working at Ortigas & Company for are good achievement it is one of prestigious Company in Philippines. I usually report at 9am and 9pm closing time where we do manning. I learned a from this company our Sales Director are very good in motivating his people, very accommodating and expert in what he does. Everyday we have a different workplacem what i mean is we have a different places to report with, as for my situation it was very hard for me because i travelled far from home plus the traffic i encountered everytime i went home. The most enjoyable part is you do interacting people everyday, giving them flyers,talking with them about our project.
Pros
free training seminar about job
Cons
long drive from home
Salary / Benefits
Interact with many people who became my prospect for buying condominium, and some will give me a potential client an investor to whom interested for the business.
Salary / Benefits
Exciting place to work with unlimited income!!lots of friends to be meet.very exciting fun place environment.unlimited income opportunity,cool people and clients.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Manageable time
Salary / Benefits
Their projects are all nice.
They ofer higher salary than other companies else.

They've taught me how to work as a team, how to help each other as a group.
Pros
They wont give you hectic schedule of manning.
Salary / Benefits
*Have the ability to build up and maintain relationships with customers.
*Have the ability to effectively make offers to customers and cooperate professionally with management-level employees