Orica

Orica Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
This company helps to improve individual to excel on their works and they provide tools and extend assistance if needed. It also open for individual growth such as sending staff for a seminars and conduct additional information that helps us to learn more about the work and the company and it gives extra care and effort to boost the morale of each staff and workers.Develop employer employee relationship in providing company team building. Giving rewards and bonuses to the staff and workers. I develop and impart my skills in logistics such as planning, work scheduling, material inventory management and handling and receiving incoming materials. Reconciling the books versus the actual stock records which gives us challenge and hard work for me.
Pros
Free meals, provided transportation allowance, free one sacks of rice monthly, free health insurance
Cons
unlimited hours of work
Salary / Benefits
the typical day is to print a bar code labelled sticker Ensure the cleanliness in office area and double check the finish goods. management always updated make new in company and they think of the welfare of employees the workplace culture is to hear a load explosion in firing test area. the hardest part of our job is to mistake the most enjoyable part of our job is to finish our task and make a target in job.
Pros
free
Cons
full time
Salary / Benefits
Having fun of working 14 days (12 hrs)/day and 7 days off Leadership and Management co-exist to become an effective manager Management of time Working underneath the sun loading of Explosives the whole day The enjoyable part on my job is when we are working together
Pros
Free Lunch/Free Snack
Cons
Long hours (12hrs)