Orica
Orica Employee Review

the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction

September 6, 2017
the typical day is to print a bar code labelled sticker
Ensure the cleanliness in office area and double check the finish goods.

management always updated make new in company and they think of the welfare of employees

the workplace culture is to hear a load explosion in firing test area.

the hardest part of our job is to mistake

the most enjoyable part of our job is to finish our task and make a target in job.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
free
Cons
full time
May 31, 2019
Mixer & Spooler Operator (Former Employee) - Bataan
work as contractual only just to support my Family when my Previous company slowly closing.Having additional knowledge on their equipment is a positive one for this company
Pros
static Prevention is important
Cons
contractual
January 14, 2018
Construction Helper (Former Employee) - Bataan
I have learned on how to work safe, how to communicate to other people. and specially I have learned on how to appreciate and love the job. Orica gives more experience regarding on mechanical works.
December 15, 2017
Site Supervisor / Licensed Shotfirer (Current Employee) - Cebu
Working in Orica really help me a lot in building my self confidence since I am facing different customers in my day to day activities as I was assigned in different mining companies and quarries.
Orica has developed my ability to decide in anything whatever the results may be.

But as of now, I want to learn other mining activities other than blasting that can enhance my ability as a mining engineer.

To discover other operations that arises in mining industry.