Orica
Orica Employee Review

Productivity and challenging workpalce

January 26, 2017
During my typical workday, I am responsible for Underground, Open Cut and Raw Materials stocks. I am the who responsible for the ordering of stocks and processing of permits.I check in and help PNP and MGB with any issues of magazine.I keep in touch with clients, update them on our progress and make sure that our stocks is enough for them to use.
The most enjoyable part of my job is to deal with MGB and PNP because it helps me to boost confidence and to improve my communication skills.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Food Allowance
Cons
8 working hours
May 31, 2019
Mixer & Spooler Operator (Former Employee) - Bataan
work as contractual only just to support my Family when my Previous company slowly closing.Having additional knowledge on their equipment is a positive one for this company
Pros
static Prevention is important
Cons
contractual
January 14, 2018
Construction Helper (Former Employee) - Bataan
I have learned on how to work safe, how to communicate to other people. and specially I have learned on how to appreciate and love the job. Orica gives more experience regarding on mechanical works.
December 15, 2017
Site Supervisor / Licensed Shotfirer (Current Employee) - Cebu
Working in Orica really help me a lot in building my self confidence since I am facing different customers in my day to day activities as I was assigned in different mining companies and quarries.
Orica has developed my ability to decide in anything whatever the results may be.

But as of now, I want to learn other mining activities other than blasting that can enhance my ability as a mining engineer.

To discover other operations that arises in mining industry.