Orica
Orica Employee Review

Productive and more challenging workplace that you enhance your capacity to explore.

December 7, 2016
This company helps to improve individual to excel on their works and they provide tools and extend assistance if needed. It also open for individual growth such as sending staff for a seminars and conduct additional information that helps us to learn more about the work and the company and it gives extra care and effort to boost the morale of each staff and workers.Develop employer employee relationship in providing company team building. Giving rewards and bonuses to the staff and workers. I develop and impart my skills in logistics such as planning, work scheduling, material inventory management and handling and receiving incoming materials. Reconciling the books versus the actual stock records which gives us challenge and hard work for me.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Free meals, provided transportation allowance, free one sacks of rice monthly, free health insurance
Cons
unlimited hours of work
May 31, 2019
Mixer & Spooler Operator (Former Employee) - Bataan
work as contractual only just to support my Family when my Previous company slowly closing.Having additional knowledge on their equipment is a positive one for this company
Pros
static Prevention is important
Cons
contractual
January 14, 2018
Construction Helper (Former Employee) - Bataan
I have learned on how to work safe, how to communicate to other people. and specially I have learned on how to appreciate and love the job. Orica gives more experience regarding on mechanical works.
December 15, 2017
Site Supervisor / Licensed Shotfirer (Current Employee) - Cebu
Working in Orica really help me a lot in building my self confidence since I am facing different customers in my day to day activities as I was assigned in different mining companies and quarries.
Orica has developed my ability to decide in anything whatever the results may be.

But as of now, I want to learn other mining activities other than blasting that can enhance my ability as a mining engineer.

To discover other operations that arises in mining industry.