Orica

Orica Employee Reviews

Philippines8 reviews
Salary / Benefits
work as contractual only just to support my Family when my Previous company slowly closing.Having additional knowledge on their equipment is a positive one for this company
Pros
static Prevention is important
Cons
contractual
Salary / Benefits
I have learned on how to work safe, how to communicate to other people. and specially I have learned on how to appreciate and love the job. Orica gives more experience regarding on mechanical works.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Orica really help me a lot in building my self confidence since I am facing different customers in my day to day activities as I was assigned in different mining companies and quarries.
Orica has developed my ability to decide in anything whatever the results may be.

But as of now, I want to learn other mining activities other than blasting that can enhance my ability as a mining engineer.

To discover other operations that arises in mining industry.
Salary / Benefits
the typical day is to print a bar code labelled sticker
Ensure the cleanliness in office area and double check the finish goods.

management always updated make new in company and they think of the welfare of employees

the workplace culture is to hear a load explosion in firing test area.

the hardest part of our job is to mistake

the most enjoyable part of our job is to finish our task and make a target in job.
Pros
free
Cons
full time
Salary / Benefits
During my typical workday, I am responsible for Underground, Open Cut and Raw Materials stocks. I am the who responsible for the ordering of stocks and processing of permits.I check in and help PNP and MGB with any issues of magazine.I keep in touch with clients, update them on our progress and make sure that our stocks is enough for them to use.
The most enjoyable part of my job is to deal with MGB and PNP because it helps me to boost confidence and to improve my communication skills.
Pros
Food Allowance
Cons
8 working hours
Salary / Benefits
This company helps to improve individual to excel on their works and they provide tools and extend assistance if needed. It also open for individual growth such as sending staff for a seminars and conduct additional information that helps us to learn more about the work and the company and it gives extra care and effort to boost the morale of each staff and workers.Develop employer employee relationship in providing company team building. Giving rewards and bonuses to the staff and workers. I develop and impart my skills in logistics such as planning, work scheduling, material inventory management and handling and receiving incoming materials. Reconciling the books versus the actual stock records which gives us challenge and hard work for me.
Pros
Free meals, provided transportation allowance, free one sacks of rice monthly, free health insurance
Cons
unlimited hours of work
Having fun of working 14 days (12 hrs)/day and 7 days off

Leadership and Management co-exist to become an effective manager

Management of time

Working underneath the sun loading of Explosives the whole day

The enjoyable part on my job is when we are working together
Pros
Free Lunch/Free Snack
Cons
Long hours (12hrs)
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot especially in the field of safety. I master handling of personnel. Financially managed. training and seminars are observed. Working with customers in the right manner. All employees are well trained and skilled.
Pros
Free accomodation, food, 150 pesos daily allowance, 1 cavan of rice monthly, 11, 000 clothing allowance
Cons
12 hours working