Optimum Source Inc.

Philippines15 reviews

Clear
3.0Salary & Benefits

Fun and Experience

The company who hire me after 2 years of not working in my field. This company become my bridge to my current employer.Thank you for giving me a great opportunity

Pros

Company Outing

Cons

Low Salary

Steady

The job was "okay." I was easily able to reach expectations and exceed quota. However, salary was always delayed and management never listened to any suggestions on improvement.

A place like home

They have the coolest and most humble President. A family oriented company. Not much of benefits to offer. Salary is not competitive HR team is approachable and helpful

Pros

Colleagues and Senior managment are good

Cons

Salary offer is not compatitive

Fun place to work.

I had a lot of fun working in this company. There are ups and downs during my stay in the company. I handled different types of campaign that pushed me to my limit and that brings out the best in me.

Pros

flexible time schedule

benefits

Fun Working Environment

Working at Optimum Source was a great experience and is also gave me more educational back ground and a great opportunity to become a team leader and handle a group of people who was very good at work and as a team. The best part of being in Optimum Source was the compensation offer, it was big and we had even more than any company could offer.

Pros

Good benifits and Allowances

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Optimum Source Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits