Open Access BPO

Open Access BPO Employee Reviews in Makati

Makati5 reviews
Salary / Benefits
An okay office, but in terms of transportation, would not recommend and also some of the managers here are not consistent. Some will help you but will hang you, some are just okay.
Salary / Benefits
The clients are very nice, however the management doesn't understand the difference between working with western workers or filipino workers. Management is very promptly to react aggressively to feedback and take actions against the employers for speaking out their mind. There is a unfair policy about the attendance, you loose 2 to 5 k for being late 1 minute in 30 day, you can not get sick because you also loose that bonus even if you bring Medical certificate. I felt that they do not care about the employers.
Pros
Nice accounts
Cons
Attendance bonus
Salary / Benefits
Getting into Open Access BPO is a really hard-earned opportunity with its employee benefits which drives each individual to work hard and exceed expectations. Hence, from interview up to regularization, it is fulfilling to be able to join the ranks of the Open Access community at a certain point. The environment itself is peaceful with little bits of noise when there is an activity to boost morale. These tiny activities are what the employees really look forward to each month.
Salary / Benefits
I gave it a 4 out of 5 because there's no such thing as a perfect company. This, on the other hand, almost had it all. The Salary is just right for the workload. My previous project had incentives so it evens it out. Their HMO has to improve though. Other than those 2 things I've mentioned, It's a great company to be in. If I'd be given a chance again, I would be glad to reapply.
Salary / Benefits
Over my short period of time, I found this company very stress-free. I found the work very easy and yet you'll learn something everyday. Very friendly people from the management down to the team leaders and of course my co-employees.
Pros
Easy to access from our place
Cons