Open Access BPO
Open Access BPO Employee Review

Very competitive environment and cool work place

August 21, 2016
Over my short period of time, I found this company very stress-free. I found the work very easy and yet you'll learn something everyday. Very friendly people from the management down to the team leaders and of course my co-employees.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Easy to access from our place
Cons
June 12, 2020
Customer Service Representative (Email) (Former Employee) - Makati
An okay office, but in terms of transportation, would not recommend and also some of the managers here are not consistent. Some will help you but will hang you, some are just okay.
December 12, 2019
Agent (Former Employee) - Makati City
The clients are very nice, however the management doesn't understand the difference between working with western workers or filipino workers. Management is very promptly to react aggressively to feedback and take actions against the employers for speaking out their mind. There is a unfair policy about the attendance, you loose 2 to 5 k for being late 1 minute in 30 day, you can not get sick because you also loose that bonus even if you bring Medical certificate. I felt that they do not care about the employers.
Pros
Nice accounts
Cons
Attendance bonus
November 4, 2019
Email Support Representative (Former Employee) - Makati
Getting into Open Access BPO is a really hard-earned opportunity with its employee benefits which drives each individual to work hard and exceed expectations. Hence, from interview up to regularization, it is fulfilling to be able to join the ranks of the Open Access community at a certain point. The environment itself is peaceful with little bits of noise when there is an activity to boost morale. These tiny activities are what the employees really look forward to each month.