Open Access BPO
Open Access BPO Employee Review

A lot to improve but good for Filipino standards

February 18, 2019
As a Western person working for this company in the Philippines can be tough. I think they should learn from and research Western organizations, to see how they treat employees and increase productivity by giving more freedom and responsibility. Open Access does the opposite. They can be very inflexible and close minded. I think this is due to the fact that it's in the Philippines, things are still really by the book there, and thinking outside of the box is uncommon. Since it is a third world country I think you can't expect too much from them, progress takes time. I wouldn't say the atmosphere was great, but I had some cool team members. People mostly seemed to do their own thing and not socialize too much. That's OK, but I also think it's part of Philippine office culture. Chatting much is frowned upon. If you are used to working for a company with a strict culture, and not much space for change to enhance individual productivity, Open Access can be a great company.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Close minded, counter productive rules
September 10, 2014
Same location
External Consultant (Former Employee) - Manila
I worked there as external consultant and I met personally the CEO. He has great skills and expertise, the company is in very good hands. Cooperating with the employees i can affirm they are happy to work there
June 12, 2020
Customer Service Representative (Email) (Former Employee) - Makati
An okay office, but in terms of transportation, would not recommend and also some of the managers here are not consistent. Some will help you but will hang you, some are just okay.
March 27, 2020
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) - Ayala Alabang
funa and exciting days at work. though the management improves, now small details has been a big deal for them and started to make employees feel unhappy. they do not ive bereavement leaves, but they are so generous enough to give beers and wines during company parties.