Open Access BPO

Open Access BPO Employee Reviews

Philippines10 reviews
Salary / Benefits
An okay office, but in terms of transportation, would not recommend and also some of the managers here are not consistent. Some will help you but will hang you, some are just okay.
Salary / Benefits
funa and exciting days at work. though the management improves, now small details has been a big deal for them and started to make employees feel unhappy. they do not ive bereavement leaves, but they are so generous enough to give beers and wines during company parties.
Salary / Benefits
It was a good company and I had a great experience working in the company because the people are goal-oriented and we have managers who always look after us.
Salary / Benefits
They do not offer compensation for employees who experienced death in the family. They are too strict with dress code, but not fair . They give DA's to those agents who wears dress even if its not too short. But they are allowing others who wears tattered jeans. Manual recording calls, manual computation of leave credits and delayed salaries . Unstable accounts.
Salary / Benefits
The clients are very nice, however the management doesn't understand the difference between working with western workers or filipino workers. Management is very promptly to react aggressively to feedback and take actions against the employers for speaking out their mind. There is a unfair policy about the attendance, you loose 2 to 5 k for being late 1 minute in 30 day, you can not get sick because you also loose that bonus even if you bring Medical certificate. I felt that they do not care about the employers.
Pros
Nice accounts
Cons
Attendance bonus
Salary / Benefits
Getting into Open Access BPO is a really hard-earned opportunity with its employee benefits which drives each individual to work hard and exceed expectations. Hence, from interview up to regularization, it is fulfilling to be able to join the ranks of the Open Access community at a certain point.

The environment itself is peaceful with little bits of noise when there is an activity to boost morale. These tiny activities are what the employees really look forward to each month.
Salary / Benefits
As a Western person working for this company in the Philippines can be tough. I think they should learn from and research Western organizations, to see how they treat employees and increase productivity by giving more freedom and responsibility.

Open Access does the opposite. They can be very inflexible and close minded. I think this is due to the fact that it's in the Philippines, things are still really by the book there, and thinking outside of the box is uncommon. Since it is a third world country I think you can't expect too much from them, progress takes time.

I wouldn't say the atmosphere was great, but I had some cool team members. People mostly seemed to do their own thing and not socialize too much. That's OK, but I also think it's part of Philippine office culture. Chatting much is frowned upon.

If you are used to working for a company with a strict culture, and not much space for change to enhance individual productivity, Open Access can be a great company.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Close minded, counter productive rules
Salary / Benefits
I gave it a 4 out of 5 because there's no such thing as a perfect company. This, on the other hand, almost had it all. The Salary is just right for the workload. My previous project had incentives so it evens it out. Their HMO has to improve though.

Other than those 2 things I've mentioned, It's a great company to be in. If I'd be given a chance again, I would be glad to reapply.
Salary / Benefits
Over my short period of time, I found this company very stress-free. I found the work very easy and yet you'll learn something everyday. Very friendly people from the management down to the team leaders and of course my co-employees.
Pros
Easy to access from our place
Salary / Benefits
I worked there as external consultant and I met personally the CEO. He has great skills and expertise, the company is in very good hands. Cooperating with the employees i can affirm they are happy to work there