Onward Worldwide Management Consultancy

Onward Worldwide Management Consultancy Employee Reviews

Philippines119 reviews

Nice employers when hired

The employer is friendly and accommodating. They help you out when the job gets tough. The hardest is when you cannot do anything more for the client (going the extra mile) but I enjoy it since we get to know different people.

Pros

good management, teamwork

Cons

there are some limitations in doing some things for the client. but understandable

Recommendable for jobseekers

Onward employed me in a creditable company that gives high pay and work-life balance is evident. It's just challenging to have mostly males in our department.

Pros

creditable company, work-life balance, high salary

Cons

less females in my department

In the company where I was employed, I can have a balance between work and personal life. They are understanding with employee concerns. The work environment is conducive for work.

Pros

work-life balance, conducive work area

Cons

sometimes there are hard tasks

Helpful in finding your careerr

There are a lot of job opportunities they offer, and not just in any company. In big, successful ones.I was hired in a promising company where people are motivated

Pros

many job opportunities

Cons

company where I am has lack of manpower

hired at a distinguished company

Reliable company when looking for work. I was only referred by my friend. When I contacted them, they were responsive and guided me until I was hired. I am now in a good company with a stable job.

Pros

responsive, helpful recruiters

Cons

2-week waiting game before being hired

team strategies, career development, management are the main highlights

I was hired only this pandemic, but Onward made me feel that I have a high job security. My teammates are supportive and we work together to reach our goals. My supervisor helps me learn the ropes , especially since I am just a newbie.

Pros

free meals in the workplace, growth in career, team strategies/teamwork

Cons

when there are a lot of client requests, there tends to be high pressure

employs at a reputable company in the metro

I have been looking for the perfect company to work long-term, and Onward was able to help me find it. The company where I was employed had the same values and vision as I do. It isnt a perfect company, but it is the best one for me so far.

Pros

employee-oriented work culture, stable company

Cons

challenging tasks at hand for some clients

quick hiring process and commendable company

The company where they hired me is a big company where there were alot of things I learned as a front-end developer. management was also good to its employees.

Pros

quick hiring process, trustworthy management

Cons

many learning curves with some of the tasks

Trustworthy company for job seekers.

This company jump-started my career. They greatly helped me land on a job at a company where I can see myself long-term. Many thanks for all the help!

Pros

professional and good management

Cons

company is could be a bit overwhelming for starters

fast-paced, collaborative work environment

They hired me in a company where I was able to grow from a beginner to a manager. They give substantial incentives for their employees' hard work. They helped me greatly with my growth as a manager.

Pros

career growth, collaborative team

Cons

some big tasks assigned to project managers. it's a given to my job though

approachable staff

I was not expecting very much from the company they give to me on the start but when I know my managers, they were very kind and supportive to me. I am a beginner before but now I was am able to do a lot of work in a day. They guide me on what to do too.

Pros

helpful staff, guided hiring process, good and big company

Cons

some difficult tasks sometimes but team members help me

A haven for professionals

The company they hired me in gave me so many opportunities to handle different projects I was able to learn from. I was able to deep-dive into the realm of social media and become great at it.

Pros

skill and career advancement, trainings, management

Cons

tough tasks at times

productive start at a good company!

They handled the hiring stuff proactively, helping me finish gathering all my requirements (though they were a lot!) for the company i was hired in. they were able to address all my questions. truly recommendable to jobseekers out there!

Pros

friendly and accommodating hiring managers

Cons

Philippine requirements that took a long time to get, though that's not on Onward

fast hiring process by professional staff

The good things:Onward was a big help in getting me hired for a company who helped me grow more skills as an account manager. They were kind and very professional. I believed they helped a lot of people find their path to success.The challenges:The company I was hired for was very fast-paced. It was tough at first but eventually I was able to adjust with the help of my peers.

Pros

fast process for getting hired, professional staff

Cons

cant think of any as of the moment

one of the best companies I've been to.

Working at Onward Worldwide has been home to me for the past 6 years. I have grown from a rookie to an efficient writer. They have taught me the basic and advanced skills to succeed in this field. Will be forever grateful to this company.

Pros

career growth, good working environment

Cons

a lot of deliverables so make sure to track everything and reach the deadline

if you're looking for a stable job, this is it

management is good, workplace is conducive for work, workload is reasonable (although there are a lot of deliverables). the basics of what employees need are here. I like how collaborative the team is.

Pros

great company culture, work-life balance

Cons

lack of manpower

productive and collaborative work environment and good management

Through my 4 years in this company, I would say I have grown so much professionally. They are straight-forward but approachable especially when there are tasks you need help with. They will help you overcome challenging tasks and meet you where you are. Just make sure you do your tasks well and meet your deadlines. If you do, good incentives await

Pros

career growth, approachable managers, free meals everyday

Cons

challenging tasks

API Integration Developer

Very good culture, pay, work life balance. I am very happy with the benefits and the relationship that I have with my superior is excellent. Love this company.

Pros

free lunch, incentives, good management, work-life balance

Cons

tasks are sometimes challenging

Productive workplace with collaborative team

Must say, the teamwork here is superb. Managers are approachable and employees feel valued. There are also a lot of company benefits (free food daily). Overall the best experience I've had in my career life.

Pros

teamwork, benefits, skills growth

Cons

challenging deadlines when you're new

A lot of learnings, good environment

My manager is hands on and I was exposed to a lot of projects. Expectations are high, but I have a lot of good experienceDeadlines are a must but you will learn a lot

Pros

Hmo, Leaves, Food

Cons

Time

Great for career growth and good benefits

At first I thought the company does care much about its employees, but when I met my coworkers and managers, they were actually friendly (professional during work hours of course). They helped me become a good leader after 5 years of experience. It was tough at first but I'd say with all the challenges I have overcome, definitely worth it.

Pros

friendly coworkers, great work benefits

Cons

challenging deliverables (though its expected already)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Onward Worldwide Management Consultancy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9