Onward Worldwide Management Consultancy

Onward Worldwide Management Consultancy Employee Reviews

Philippines143 reviews

Grateful for the opportunity given

Grateful for the recruiter who recruited me 4 years ago. She led me to the company I foresee retiring from years from now. I got to be in a stable company, where I started as a beginner and now a manager. I hope they will stay like that for other professionals also.

Pros

Free lunch, inspiring people, stable job

Cons

some tasks have tight deadlines

Hired at the right time...

Where they hired me, the managers were good back then not sure now. We worked as a team and made friends even online. Fun to work some of the workers/staff.

Pros

government beneits, learning curves, workplace culture

Cons

was asked to do tasks which are not part of the job

Fair and square management

They helped me establish the kind of work I wanted in a fair company. I just had some issues with my boss back then, but my upper boss helped me resolve it fairly. What keeps me is not just the job but most people from the management

Pros

good management, culture, benefits

Cons

some tasks with tight deadlines

caring coworkers and supervisors

Good job to work for, cares about their employees from where I was employed. You have a good work/life balance and the managers care about you a great deal. They try their best to make sure you meet your goals.

good work office environment

Was hired at a company where I absolutely love my team and my department from the leaders to the contract workers and all my colleagues in between. We were a family and truly cared for each other and what was happening in each others’ lives. If someone needed to step away or was having a hard week, we rallied and picked up the slack, knowing the same would be done for us.

Pros

Free food when going to office, high government benefits

Cons

some procedures need ironing

Helpful to finding the right career

The recruiters are very kind and helpful. They share several job opportunities. I'm glad to become hired in a stable company they recommended. Thankful

Good stepping stone for beginners

Me and my friend were hired by Onward Worldwide to a company in a commercialized city. The hiring process was smooth sailing in our experience. They hired us in companies where they give us lots of room to grow.

Good people to work with, easy-going culture

Grateful since they introduced me to a company where I met a lot of kind-hearted people. Some issues were tough to handle but employees were trained to show each other respect. Good to work with them.

Pros

good work culture and management

Cons

some tough issues to handle and cases.

Good work-life balance and pay

It is true that where I was hired, they are selective with the types of professionals to hire. If they see you genuine, most likely you will get hired. As time progressed, the better I had work-life balance. They are also competitive when it comes to salary.

Pros

Free food on workdays at the office, good salary and work-life balance

Cons

Challenging to make deals with some of our clients, - because of the high expectation they have towards us

Legit recruitment company

Didn't think it was a legit company until I was hired. There were many requirements but they helped me all throughout the process...I'm hired at the company situated in Makati which give many chances to grow.

Pros

legit company, many employee benefits

Cons

many clients so also many tasks to handle

Insightful and fun place to work and learn

The company they hired me in is a great place to work! Very productive and lots of things to learn. People skills are a must and patience as well, other than that it’s easy and everyone is helpful and supportive.

Pros

supportive coworkers, learning ground

Cons

tight deadlines and demanding clients

Recommendable for beginners

They led me to a company where I am able to hone my skills as a data architect, giving me the right tools and loads of experience. It just gets tough because of customer demands. But all in all, great for beginners.

Pros

free lunch, good work experience, skill-building

Cons

heavy workload from client demands

Recommendable to persons looking for good career

The company I was employed in is a great place to work at, would recommend. People there are nice people who would help you if you need help with something. My manager is great and nice.

Pros

culture in office, management, office, free lunch

Cons

some tight deadlines especially when client have high demands

Staff were very professional and made me feel at ease.

They were a very professional company to work for..Found me work quicklyKept me up to date as to other opportunitiesKept in regular contact with me

Pros

professionals, offers several good positions, responsive

Cons

I have no comment for this

Good workplace to belong to

I work as an Onboarding and Placement Specialist and it's good work the people are always friendly and welcoming. Management is always a phone call away they do best to fit your needs and pay is great.

Pros

management, culture, pay

Cons

some processes are slow and need to be updated

Productive work and helpful coworkers

Where I was employed, the managers are flexible or helpful, the company as a whole does have its stuff together. The job is productive and the client projects are worth the time and effort.

Pros

Productive work, helpful coworkers

Cons

many tasks at the same time in seasonal times

Helpful in looking for your career

I was contacted and decided to try applying as a Data Encoder. I didn't expect much since I wasn't looking for a job originally. Good thing, I applied as I got a better offer into a better company. Kudos to Onward.

Pros

working environment, fine management and coworkers

Cons

The company I was hired in doesn't give much benefits for probationary employees, which is for 6months.

Good experiences given and competitive salary

I was employed at a good company where workload is OK and they give different kinds of experience to employees. People are working together but some procedures take time.

Pros

workload is good, good company, unity among employees

Cons

some processes are slow....you need to be initiative with your needs

Productive place to work

Your are very productive and busy here. Seems like a good atmosphere to work in because everyone is doing their thing but overall it depends the department your in as well.

Pros

productivity, time management, good working atmosphere, people is good

Cons

can get very busy because of job

Great employee benefits, busy and fast-paced

The company Onward hired me in has great benefits, workload can be a lot at times depending on the season. Overall, just do your work time will pass.

Pros

great employee benefits

Cons

heavy workload for peak seasons

Company was a good place to work...I like my team

They hired me in my company which is good place to work... I enjoyed my time here and the people, can be stressful sometimes....Your enjoyment depends heavily on your team but mine was good.

Pros

nice team, have good activities, good work place

Cons

can be stressful sometimes... good think I have a good team w/ me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Onward Worldwide Management Consultancy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits