ONE ZONE ASIA PHILIPPINES INC

ONE ZONE ASIA PHILIPPINES INC Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

It is fun working with my colleagues in my time in this company. The leaders are so approachable so you can learn a lot of things in your field of specialization.

No overtime pay , working for long HOURS

They let you work for long hours and they are not going to pay you and they will tell you because its your fault that you work overtime but i finish my job on time and sometimes before the deadline but its only because of the other employee that's why it got delayed

Cons

No overtime pay, monthly contract

A godd employer, employee are very helpful

I am very happy to work in One Zone Asia because the director and finance manager are very kind and very helpful in my tasked. They have long patient in my mistake .And also my co employee are very nice to me,helpful in my tasked whenever I asked help from them they are immediately response my needs.

Pros

Free medical

Cons

Long hours sometimes only

Not Recommended

Not recommended. Management is Bad. Supervisor is Promoted when he dont know the software using. No increase of salary. Im 1 year already and no increase .

Pros

No Pros

Cons

All kind of Cons

Focus and Discipline

Everything is well organized. I go to work earlier 30-10 minutes before my call time, I work focus on job and always try to finished my drawing at time. the working Environment are great everyone is Professional. at work we render overtime so we can keep up with our tight deadlines.

Pros

free lunch on Friday

Greatest working experience

I always go to work at time. I do my best and put dignity on my job, I believe that what I produce is my own self repletion. my enjoyable part of Job is with my co-employee. enjoying Professional Behavior and Learning many new things from them from work, learning what is real Leadership and being Inspired everyday. I loved their company.

Pros

free lunch during Friday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ONE ZONE ASIA PHILIPPINES INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits