ON Semiconductor

ON Semiconductor Employee Reviews

Philippines197 reviews
very good company
A good company with a culture of respect and work life balance.
i enjoyed working with ON Semiconductor a very professional working environment, a fast paced nature of job and lot of learnings.
productive and fun
Friendly workmates, they even have free Beverages like hot choco, coffee and tea. You can easily get along with the higher up, they treat you well and respect you.
Fun Workplace
Pros
Free Beverages (Hot Coffee, Hot Choco, Tea)
Productive and Fun workplace
I learned a lot of things as HR Specialist, I treasure all of my teams over there. This company is very good for me and I will recommend it to my friends.
Pros
Free lunch, free shuttle
Internship
You will learn a lot especially in the production and manufacturing field. A good company to get a working experience. Plenty of work to do but you still have more time for yourself in short not very toxic.
Pros
Free Lunch and Shuttle Services
Cons
No Sallary
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Thank you for my previous company(ON SEMICONDUCTOR), I enjoy working here, very thoughtful management and human resources, nice compensation and funny employee.
Pros
OT allowance
Cons
transportation
Salary / Benefits
productive and safe work place
competitive benefits and approachable management, safety work place, healthy employer and employee relationship and even shifting sched. im happy to work with adorable workmates.
Salary / Benefits
Good benefits and productive when it comes to work.
Working in this company,you need to be adaptive person. Integrity is the important attitude you should put on your work to this company. Good benefits in all aspects.
safe and healtful workplace
Good company, nice attitude all employee , productive and safe and healful workplace , with love and respect to each other , safety first always quality.
Pros
free meal allowance, free shuttle, etc
Salary / Benefits
The company is in a competition-heavy industry
The company pushes for continuous improvement in Yield, Quality, Delivery, and Safety. I would say that being a part of the Engineering Team supporting the production is the most rewarding and demanding job.
Pros
Financially rewarding
Cons
pressure, long hours, being on-call 24/7
Accounts payable
Accounts payable function wherein I'm going to sort the invoice documents send by the different vendors and determine whether it is a good or an item or a service, Also work for Ap186 Report to notice invoices with no attachment also consolidation of reimbursement
Pros
Free Lunch, Free Shuttle
Salary / Benefits
good
This is my first job after I graduated BS Psychology.

I learned the process in production area and enjoy the company and friends also.

work load was balance also.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with equality and no discrimination
It is a workplace that I could actually say there's no discrimantion at all, wheather you are man, woman, or in between, whatever your skin color is. This a company that is for all.
Pros
Free lunches and shuttle
Cons
short breaks, healthcare and equality
Salary / Benefits
On a 12 hrs shifting schedule I learned how to managed my time between my family and my work. I have learned a lot from my colleagues and from our management. Our workplace were good and clean. The hardest part of the job is when you have you have lots of workloads and during the day of shipment when you have a product to be shipped urgently.The most enjoyable was when you see your colleagues helps and motivate you.
Pros
Free shuttle
Very good company
It has bunch of benefits. Good workmates and Excellent management. Really tidy place. Everyone is polite. Easy access for employees at their company website.
Pros
Free meals and Free shuttles
Cons
24 hour operations so there are night shifts
Salary / Benefits
productive and good and intelligent seniors
every day is learning day as an intern when im in this company, i learned proper handling of tools in performing maintenance, the management and the boss were good to me and they want me to learned what im suppose to learned in my 280 hours internship.
the hardest part of the job was when im not very familiar with the tools, and the machine, and the most enjoyable part was to be with my subordinates, learning from them and laugh with them.
Pros
free shuttle
Salary / Benefits
A good company to start your career.
ON Semiconductor is a workplace with clean and drug-free environment. A safe place for all people. Shuttle service are good. You can suggest your idea to your manager without hesitation.
Pros
Free meal subsidy
Cons
12 hours work
Ojt
It's a good company and the workers there is friendly. Have a good ambiance and there's free lunch, transportation and there also a basketball court..
Salary / Benefits
Gives priority to health of employee
they always value the health of the employees. the internal opportunities are also good at ON semiconductor philippines Inc. there are many benefits for the employee.
Pros
meal allowance
Cons
heavy work
Satisfied!
Satisfied.
With work-balance.

Stress but it's okay.

Leading manufacturing company

Enjoy

Good environment

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Pros
Good Company
great
balanced working day, great to work here, but sometimes stressful but you will recover fast because the top management is willing to help you and guide you.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ON Semiconductor. Our community is ready to answer.