ON Semiconductor

ON Semiconductor Employee Reviews

Philippines197 reviews
very good company
A good company with a culture of respect and work life balance.
i enjoyed working with ON Semiconductor a very professional working environment, a fast paced nature of job and lot of learnings.
Nice environment
I had a great time in the company. They treat all the ojt's well and have a nice employee to get a long with. The benefits for ojts are useful for us and enjoy staying for 3 months
Productive and fun/safe workplace
I've learned a lot of technical work in On semiconductor. I learned to worked with self manage to operate and maintain my assign equipment and processes.
Salary / Benefits
job is challenging and fun
Its a good place to work, Benefit and compensation are awesome. My supervisor was supportive but others as I heard are not that good. If I didn't move out to other country, I am sure, I'm still working to this company until my retirement due to old age
Pros
challenging job especially to new products
Cons
lot of demands from next prrocesses
Well established company
This company is a well established company. It provides competitive salary and compensation package. I learned so much in QUALITY and gives me knowledge in electronics industry.
Salary / Benefits
A great place to be, especially for entry level level jobs
It was great to work here for a time. Friendly people, nice environment and office. A lot of things happening very social. Although some management seems to prefer a specific personality, the company strives for diversity and very much cares about their people. I worked at the wire-bond department with a shifting schedule.
Beautiful
I love the location of O semiconductor. This company looks like you are in a five star hotel, the ambiance are amazing. They care about people's health.
Productive and cheerful environment
They have good working environment. They accept applicants with special cases. The people are hardworking and always consider the best. the company is great.
Salary / Benefits
Having knowledge and experience in the company. The people were approachable to us when we need information for our study. The environment is reliable to the workers.
very enjoyable and productive
8 hours per day and five working days per week. they should always follow the labor code of the Philippines. they always give motivation their employee.
Pros
with allowance
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Good in benefits but I need to explore myself based on my family needs. ON semi taught me alot and it is now my time to execute my learnings and knowlegde. Working in this prestigious company is overwelming and dream fullfiling. I will thank the company for the chance they gave to me during my stay.
Committed to Excellence
With the tight competition on the semiconductor industries, ON Semiconductor continuous to drive improvements on technologies and processes providing more opportunities for growth. As a project engineer, effective communication between costumer and local supports in order to deliver quality and on-time products to customer thus achieving customer satisfaction
fair
Best company to learn different skills and also be trained as future leader. aside from the other benefits outside the company, there are a lot of social activities you can join.
Pros
more benefits
Salary / Benefits
Work environment is very satisfying
Very good company, great management and growth of an OJT is exponential. Co-workers are willing to share what they've learned. Less stress and pressure on our boss. I enjoy collaborating to my superiors
productive
-Awesome working place
-No discrimination

-The management is very close to thier employee

-the hardest is waiting to tell you endorse to another shift.
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
Good to work here beacuse of a lot of benefits and they have a nice basketball court
It's fun to work there because of good co workers and lots benefits like free meal, shuttle bus, medicines and more. They also have a good and clean workplace.
Pros
free lunch because we have a food allowance
Salary / Benefits
productive and happy work place
My six months stay in On Semiconductor, i enjoyed the way my co workers trained me with different processes. It only last for six months due to the controlling of regularazation during my stay.
productive and fun
safety area and good environment, they have a some fun games like basketball per dept and some programs contest, and more seminar about the area and safety protective gear
Pros
free check ups and medical
Cons
long hour
Work Overload
Not a good company to stay until retirement. They bombard employees with work. They are always acquiring new companies and they don't hire temporary FTE's to cover the sudden workload spike because they are always cutting on cost. They don't value employee engagement. Management is stingy.
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours of work and not even recognized by manager
Productive Workplace
• Sort, code, and match invoices
• Enter, upload, and pull-out invoices into system

• Track expenses report then print out.

• Prepare and perform check runs.

• Maintain and keep vendor files

• Review and verify invoices and check request.

• Match purchase orders to invoices and enter invoices into the

system.

• Audit expense report

• Invoice attachment
Pros
Free lunch free shuttle bus
Cons
Less work
Salary / Benefits
Production and fun experience .
So amazing company. People are nice canteen food is so good .
everyday feels like my happiest day when working in On semiconductor. I want to work there forever but unfortunately I didn't get the chance to do that. Sad
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ON Semiconductor. Our community is ready to answer.