ON Semiconductor

ON Semiconductor Employee Reviews

Philippines197 reviews
very good company
A good company with a culture of respect and work life balance.
i enjoyed working with ON Semiconductor a very professional working environment, a fast paced nature of job and lot of learnings.
5S & Employee relationship building, Safety
Non-stress work environment.
Able to gather electrical data through verifications to tester.

Able to analyze failure mechanism of a certain product/device.

The management also looks the best for its worker by giving a satisfied benefits.
Pros
Free lunch
Productive and fun workplace
I have learned about the background of an electronic company. I also learned how to run 4-6 machines at the same time. I also engage myself to fit in to a 12-hour work per day.
Pros
Free meals, Free shuttles, Benefits and Competitive Salary
Salary / Benefits
It's productive and fun especially during the celebration of company Christmas party
On semiconductor was one of the American company in the Philippines. It's was a great experience and journey during my time on that Co. I was able to develop more of my knowledge about semiconductor product. I was hired as an inspector in the division of quality assurance. We have to attained the 100% inspection during production. We must assure that every single product that has to be packed was 100% inspected. Every start of the shift we have to endorse our co inspector what was being done during production so that the necessary action must be apply. We developed more quality product and we enjoy our work also our workmate with that we have a happy and productive work.
Pros
Free lunch
the work place is good
verify the medicine reimbursement of the employees where in should be tally base on the system . and encode the official receipts we issued to our employees also we gave a transportation fund who will go to a company travel .
Good Company
Good company with work life balance. great benefits but has low income. good management knows how to cooperate to everyone. always open for ideas coming from operators.
Pros
free lunch, service
Cons
12 hrs work
Work and Life Balance
If you are looking for a long-term company, consider ON Semiconductor. They take good care of their employees in such a way that they provide employee benefits that other company does not have.
Pros
Free shuttle and lunch
Cons
Too many responsibilities with a limited resources
Salary / Benefits
great benefits and nice work experience
i think the company gives what is just beneficial to us. i have experienced a lot and different work types in my experience here at ON. The people i am working with are enjoyable.
Pros
45 peso worth free lunch
Cons
work load
fun workplace
i love on semiconductor because of thier fun workplace and approachable staff, and also i like the working days , because i have my time for my family and for my rest
Pros
free meal, and shuttle
Productive and friendly workplace
Start of the shift is the most busiest part, long standing hours but my coworkers are fun and friendly to work with.
The management is fair to all but the salary is quite low
Productive and fun
Its a comfortable work place,high technology, good services in all people in different positions, safety is very Good, they also have shuttle services to make sure no more employees late.
Productive and challenging
As a trainee, several quite challenging problems were introduced. On Semiconductor guided me to become a team player. Most importantly, this company help me to understand other concepts in electronics.
Pros
Long Vacation
good Company
company health benefit for the family is good
improve my technical and analysis in solving manufacturing and machine problems

I enjoyed working with my team member
productive/good workplace
good work place/ work life balance/ good leadership/ work motivation/
but pressured due to lack of training in the old machines.

overall it is good to work at ON semi, training ground for fresh grads.
Very nice environment
the place is small but environment and Eco friendly. people there are nice and thoughtful if you have problem in work they help you, if you have questions they entertain you. very nice place.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and good environment for hardworking people
When I still working in onsemi everyday I learned something new not just in the work that I do but also on how to enjoy your work at the same time do your job. The work environment is good for the hardworking people, with fun loving people and good working environment that's the best.
Pros
Free Meal, Shuttle
Salary / Benefits
Lively environment with friendly people
I enjoyed working here as an intern. They give lecture to interns about the operations inside the company and what they are making. The place is good, clean and organize.
Pros
Meal allowance
Good Company
As an intern in ON semiconductor I learned the process starting in wafer probe to the testing of devices. As for my training I learned that even if im only a trainee I need to work hard to improve my self.
Fun Workplace
Good management, 4 days of working and 3 days rest day, free meal and have a shuttle so that it's easy to go work, free medical only dental you will paid.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
9-6pm shifting sched
Excellent Experience
The environment is so excellent the employees are kind and also the administrators and facilitators. The facilities are clean and well maintained. Truly a world class company
Good management!
They have great management! lot's of benefits and activities!
People here are nice and very professional. I really enjoy working here because of the hours of work and the 3-days rest day is a very convenient for me.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ON Semiconductor. Our community is ready to answer.