ON Semiconductor

ON Semiconductor Employee Reviews

Philippines197 reviews
very good company
A good company with a culture of respect and work life balance.
i enjoyed working with ON Semiconductor a very professional working environment, a fast paced nature of job and lot of learnings.
Productive company
- Productive area
- friendly co-employees

- approachable management

- health benefits are good

- 12 hours shifting

- salary was good especially in Overtime
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Long hours, shifting work schedule
Salary / Benefits
ON is a result oriented company.
The culture of this company is generally great and most of the people I worked with was amazing. One advantage working with ON is the Training they offer. They have cadetship for beginners and Management Trainings for advancement.
Pros
Lots of outstanding employees, the company is in good hands
Cons
You have to sacrifice work-life balance
Good environment and salary/benefits
Stable and great company with job security.
They give free meal, provides a uniforms. They give good benefits. Good culture. Clean and beautiful working area. Friendly managers and supervisors.
Pros
Rice and Meal allowance
Cons
On call anytime
Great Culture
you can say that this Company is your comfort zone, great culture and safety and quality driven.
with great benefits.

and no discrimination on all aspect.
Productive and good environment
They give free meal, shutlle aand provides a uniforms. They give good benefits. Good culture. Clean and beautiful working area. Friendly managers and supervisors.
Salary / Benefits
Fun Work place, great schedule and good management
48 hrs of work. 4 days in a week shifting with vitamins every week.
i learn a lot from this company. The hardest part of the job is when my contract is about to end.
My best company so far.
I joined a department wherein we don't call our Manager any honorific names e.g. Ma'am, Miss, and even "po" (I think it was only implemented inside our department). We call each other after our first name, no use of sir, boss, ma'am, kuya, ate, and such honorific names. It feels like they are your friends, which makes the workplace culture very pleasant.
Pros
Meal allowance, Free Shuttle, One of the world's most ethical company
Cons
Cons in my department are very minimal, maybe in other department.
Salary / Benefits
Productive as well as fun
I worked for OSPI more than five years. Well, working with them is such a wonderful experience. I learned a lot that helped me to become a better employee.
Pros
Free Meals
as a employee
nice company good benefits and good services.my position is production worker to assist if machine error to assemble product at wire bond area and Strategy for outpot.
Pros
production
Cons
assembly area
A Great Work Place
During my OJT they taught me how to deal with other people/workmates. The company was good because they obey the Labor code. Always put the safety of their employees and they give some Great benefits.
Pros
Free meal, free shuttle and 2 to 3 restday a week
Experience in my Internship
The HR staff are fun to be with especially my Supervisor. She is generous and very understanding. I learned many things during my internship because it taught me how to be productive and it improves my interpersonal skill because I have to communicate with the applicants especially i'm in the recruitment section.
Pros
Free meal, shuttle
Cons
use of cellphone
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work, has a huge parking space and the it's away from the city. Salary is good as well as medical insurance compared to other companies in that area. However, I dislike the HR , not easy to approach though. Incompetent turnaround time when you have requests.
Pros
Salary, Benefits
Cons
HR not accommodating in Cebu
Salary / Benefits
A well respected company and has good working environment.
It is 5 days work in a week for support and engineering personnel. The salary and benefits are okay which I think they offer the average in the market.
The working environment is really good as the company follows the EICC policies.
Pros
Shuttle bus service, meal allowance and manufacturing bonus
Cons
Technical Training
Salary / Benefits
Good diversity of different good people.
I learned lot of things technically about process in semiconductor. Lot of good people. Good workplace. The hardest part of this job is the repetition of daily routine of the workload.
Pros
Good workplace culture
Cons
Uneven workload
Salary / Benefits
its been fun working with my joyful workmates, there was a time that many people do not appreciate your efforts.
its just like a typical work 12 hours of working per day, the salary was just kind a good which i can support my family, hardest part was none due to the environment was fun and i really love it.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
Fun work place and the people are easily to communicate with.
On Semiconductor is one of the company with great level of employment. The management are also great. Their respect to the employees are high value. And lastly, in my line my workmates are so approachable.
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
enjoyable and good ambiance and approachable employees
its a very good ambiance. The employees there is very friendly and approachable but don't have an opportunity for an intern as I am. My boss is strict but funny to work with.
Fun and easy
It is nice company all the employees are nice the management are good ..all the facilities is ok .working hours is enjoying and fun .workmate are kind.
Pros
Free allowance meal..free shuttle
Secured company
ON Semiconductor is indeed a great company. Management listens to every employee. Full of benefits that everyone's need like health card, free medicine, rice subsidy, meal allowance and many more.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Good company to start with but need to improve training employees to do tasks which includes skills improvement and technical know-how of people involved in tasks.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ON Semiconductor. Our community is ready to answer.