ON Semiconductor

Philippines200 reviews
- Productive area
- friendly co-employees

- approachable management
- health benefits are good
- 12 hours shifting

- salary was good especially in Overtime
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Long hours, shifting work schedule
Salary / Benefits
ON Semiconductor employees are very disiciplined especially regarding on having a safe and happy workplace. They have lot of benefits. They always monitor good behavior towards each other from top management to the workers. They have shuttle to get you.
Pros
Lot of benefits
Salary / Benefits
Very poor growth.. knowledge is very minimal or almost none. As engineer you will be like just an operator. You are a soldier sent to war without any gun or bullet. Full of politics in management. I dont recommend it for any Engineer looking for knowledge. All your academics in school will never been used.
Salary / Benefits
In my experienced I feel great with my co workers and the management. And im happy with my work in On semiconductor. I've learned a lot. Working in On semiconductor makes makes me more responsible and matured.
Salary / Benefits
Good Company. One of the best that I worked so far. The management is good, supervisors and managers are easy to approach. Tenured co-workers are very eager to help beginners to learn
Salary / Benefits
Amongst skilled professionals, I was trained as an intern in ON Semiconductor Philippines Inc. in Carmona, Cavite and I was able to familiarize myself with the work environment in a semiconductor company. I learned the importance of work ethic and the value for time management. I had the opportunity to learn how to easily follow complex engineering concepts in order to achieve various objectives.
Salary / Benefits
nice working place, nice management people are friendly easy to learn comfortable working area and supervisor are approachable and the job is not stressful.
Salary / Benefits
The culture of this company is generally great and most of the people I worked with was amazing. One advantage working with ON is the Training they offer. They have cadetship for beginners and Management Trainings for advancement.
Pros
Lots of outstanding employees, the company is in good hands
Cons
You have to sacrifice work-life balance
Salary / Benefits
On Semiconductor is one of the company with great level of employment. The management are also great. Their respect to the employees are high value. And lastly, in my line my workmates are so approachable.
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
It is nice company all the employees are nice the management are good ..all the facilities is ok .working hours is enjoying and fun .workmate are kind.
Pros
Free allowance meal..free shuttle
Salary / Benefits
ON Semiconductor is indeed a great company. Management listens to every employee. Full of benefits that everyone's need like health card, free medicine, rice subsidy, meal allowance and many more.
Non-stress work environment.
Able to gather electrical data through verifications to tester.

Able to analyze failure mechanism of a certain product/device.

The management also looks the best for its worker by giving a satisfied benefits.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Good company with work life balance. great benefits but has low income. good management knows how to cooperate to everyone. always open for ideas coming from operators.
Pros
free lunch, service
Cons
12 hrs work
Salary / Benefits
Start of the shift is the most busiest part, long standing hours but my coworkers are fun and friendly to work with.
The management is fair to all but the salary is quite low
Salary / Benefits
Good management, 4 days of working and 3 days rest day, free meal and have a shuttle so that it's easy to go work, free medical only dental you will paid.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
9-6pm shifting sched
Salary / Benefits
The environment is so excellent the employees are kind and also the administrators and facilitators. The facilities are clean and well maintained. Truly a world class company
Salary / Benefits
They have great management! lot's of benefits and activities!
People here are nice and very professional. I really enjoy working here because of the hours of work and the 3-days rest day is a very convenient for me.
Salary / Benefits
It was great to work here for a time. Friendly people, nice environment and office. A lot of things happening very social. Although some management seems to prefer a specific personality, the company strives for diversity and very much cares about their people. I worked at the wire-bond department with a shifting schedule.
Salary / Benefits
Very good company, great management and growth of an OJT is exponential. Co-workers are willing to share what they've learned. Less stress and pressure on our boss. I enjoy collaborating to my superiors
-Awesome working place
-No discrimination

-The management is very close to thier employee
-the hardest is waiting to tell you endorse to another shift.
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
Not a good company to stay until retirement. They bombard employees with work. They are always acquiring new companies and they don't hire temporary FTE's to cover the sudden workload spike because they are always cutting on cost. They don't value employee engagement. Management is stingy.
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours of work and not even recognized by manager
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ON Semiconductor. Our community is ready to answer.