ON Semiconductor

ON Semiconductor Employee Reviews for Production Operator

Production Operator22 reviews
Philippines22 reviews
productive and collaboration workplace
productive and collaboration work place, very strict at production line especially in our operators.very friendly people, fun, and kind. i learned how to operate a machine especially sensitive lote. i enjoyed every im in line.
Salary / Benefits
Fun Work place, great schedule and good management
48 hrs of work. 4 days in a week shifting with vitamins every week.
i learn a lot from this company. The hardest part of the job is when my contract is about to end.
as a employee
nice company good benefits and good services.my position is production worker to assist if machine error to assemble product at wire bond area and Strategy for outpot.
Pros
production
Cons
assembly area
Salary / Benefits
Fun work place and the people are easily to communicate with.
On Semiconductor is one of the company with great level of employment. The management are also great. Their respect to the employees are high value. And lastly, in my line my workmates are so approachable.
Pros
Free meal
Fun and easy
It is nice company all the employees are nice the management are good ..all the facilities is ok .working hours is enjoying and fun .workmate are kind.
Pros
Free allowance meal..free shuttle
Productive and fun workplace
I have learned about the background of an electronic company. I also learned how to run 4-6 machines at the same time. I also engage myself to fit in to a 12-hour work per day.
Pros
Free meals, Free shuttles, Benefits and Competitive Salary
Fun Workplace
Good management, 4 days of working and 3 days rest day, free meal and have a shuttle so that it's easy to go work, free medical only dental you will paid.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
9-6pm shifting sched
Salary / Benefits
productive and happy work place
My six months stay in On Semiconductor, i enjoyed the way my co workers trained me with different processes. It only last for six months due to the controlling of regularazation during my stay.
productive and fun
safety area and good environment, they have a some fun games like basketball per dept and some programs contest, and more seminar about the area and safety protective gear
Pros
free check ups and medical
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
Good benefits and productive when it comes to work.
Working in this company,you need to be adaptive person. Integrity is the important attitude you should put on your work to this company. Good benefits in all aspects.
Salary / Benefits
Gives priority to health of employee
they always value the health of the employees. the internal opportunities are also good at ON semiconductor philippines Inc. there are many benefits for the employee.
Pros
meal allowance
Cons
heavy work
productive worplace
twelve working hours.. three breaks a day.. with meal allowance.. two day off.. productive workplace.. nice people.. show teamwork.. long working hours.. shifting.. less time with family..
Pros
meal allowance
Salary / Benefits
poductive, good management and culture
What I've learned as a Operator every second, minute, and hour are important. The management are good, the employees are friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job is they celebrate every occasion.
Pros
free meal, shuttle
Productive workplace.
I learned so many things in ON Semiconductor. It helps me to improve my communicating skills, adjust in workplace, to be patient and to manage my time.
Very Productive and nice people
I very much enjoyed walking into work and being able to make a plan for my next 12hours. i would able to look at the que of production and know what I needed to do to work smarter not harder.
Pros
Free meal, free shuttle and good benefits
Productive and fun workplace
I was an apprentice Production Operator, where you are going to perform different tasks. Working here was a great challenge, socially, physically and mentally.
Salary / Benefits
ever second and minutes counts in this company
many activities every month and friendly co-workers . organized time in break time and lunch break .i learn that very second and minutes are very important do to thing in you job
Pros
free meals and etc.
fun work place
on-semiconductor is a very good work place and the people are very kind and they take good care of their workers.
i worked start 6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am shifting. then this company provides foods and shuttle to the workers. and this is the company i love if i have chance to go back y not i will go back to the company. the things that i dont like in this company is contratualization.
Pros
Free uniform, foods, and shuttle services
Productive co-worker
-I'm okay with the job because it's easy.
-I'm learn to use their machine and it's nice to use even most of the time it's malfunctioning.

-I hate the management.

-Can i say some of my co-worker is productive and I'm happy to worked with them.

-When someone sabotage my work.

-I meet new friend/s.
Pros
Meal cheat, Free Shuttle
Cons
Bad Management
productive
My co workers are good to me. I enjoyed being a part of a On semiconductor family and I learned to be a hardworking and a team player.
its fun
good place, people typical day of work. learning from your co- workers. shifting is very hard. management is good also. i enjoy the job while working.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ON Semiconductor. Our community is ready to answer.