ON Semiconductor

ON Semiconductor Employee Reviews for Process Engineer

Process Engineer5 reviews
Philippines5 reviews
Good environment and salary/benefits
Stable and great company with job security.
They give free meal, provides a uniforms. They give good benefits. Good culture. Clean and beautiful working area. Friendly managers and supervisors.
Pros
Rice and Meal allowance
Cons
On call anytime
Salary / Benefits
Productive and lively workplace with great people.
Every new hire is paired with a tenured employee within the department and is trained until he/she is ready on his/her own which is great for people starting on the field.
Stable
I get to practice my field from this company and get along with higher management all the time as one of their administrative staff. Travel period was long way from home yet the company itself offers a great deal to their employees such as awards and retirement program.
Pros
Free lunch and service
Cons
long travel period
Salary / Benefits
World class semiconductor manufacturing with good work-life balance.
Typical day at work is spent formulating actions to further improve process controls. I learned that the company's probing system and other systems can be revised/improved to comply with manufacturing/production requirements. The company is a pleasant place to work with nice and hospitable co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you receive reward for the effort and hard work that you have performed, may it be individual or company-wide.
Pros
Meal allowance, Rice subsidy, Hmo, Performance bonus, 14th month pay, Educational subsidy, Medicine subsidy
Well Organize, Clean, with Smoking and Sleeping Area
I usually encode the examination result of the newly hires daily, sometimes, I enter the Line to get the Hold Lots, and I also Making a Profile of their products, specifically an IC. From this OJT, I've Learned a lot, like how to manage my time to finish the task on time, I've also learned how to use Opti Flex, and also the reject criteria of the products. My co-workers treat me as usual employee :). The hardest part of job? I think no hardest part of the job. And the most enjoyable part of the job is entering the line. That's all. Thanks :)
Pros
Free Allowance and Free Transportation
Cons
Regular Hours of work