ON Semiconductor

ON Semiconductor Employee Reviews for Machine Operator

Machine Operator14 reviews
Philippines14 reviews
Salary / Benefits
its been fun working with my joyful workmates, there was a time that many people do not appreciate your efforts.
its just like a typical work 12 hours of working per day, the salary was just kind a good which i can support my family, hardest part was none due to the environment was fun and i really love it.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
overtime
Productive and good environment
They give free meal, shutlle aand provides a uniforms. They give good benefits. Good culture. Clean and beautiful working area. Friendly managers and supervisors.
fun workplace
i love on semiconductor because of thier fun workplace and approachable staff, and also i like the working days , because i have my time for my family and for my rest
Pros
free meal, and shuttle
Good management!
They have great management! lot's of benefits and activities!
People here are nice and very professional. I really enjoy working here because of the hours of work and the 3-days rest day is a very convenient for me.
safe and healtful workplace
Good company, nice attitude all employee , productive and safe and healful workplace , with love and respect to each other , safety first always quality.
Pros
free meal allowance, free shuttle, etc
productive,challenging
i work 12hrs per day,5 days 2 restdays,ive become more productive,staying 15 years at on semiconductor was a great pleasure.but the salary was too low,and cant compensate all the needs of my family.
Pros
3x yearly bonus
productive workplace.
Its a good company... With free transportation and free meal..
it has a basketball court and gym inside the company.. So every year there is a sportfest held in the company... The hardest part of the job is to maintain your productivity Every day without losing the quality of the product. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you will meet new friends in the company at the same time enjoying working inside the company.
Pros
free lunch and transportation
Cons
low salary and work hours
Salary / Benefits
productive work place with rest area
i saw that all people here love what they doing. they helping each other in terms of trouble in machines and products.theres a meeting before the shift so we know what we need to do to meet the quota.
Pros
free lunch if no late in one month
Salary / Benefits
A very nice and happy company to work with.
At first it was hard because of many trainings and examination but I know it will help me to do better.I am thankful in working at this company because they teach how to deal with others and I also thankful because I really enjoyed my experience working at this company.
Pros
free meal allowance and shuttle
Salary / Benefits
a company that take cares of employees
on semiconductor take care of its employees by there superb benefits and family oriented workplace. in contrary employees ensure that the units they made for the customer of On Semiconductor Philippines Incorporated have the best quality the can give.
Salary / Benefits
Provide but not all needed by the employee
On-Semicon is a company with employees who is well discipline,matured and hard worker and kind hearted people. In line with our work in our process testing we usually handle 6-7 machines per employee depending on the speed to test of the device. the most enjoyable part of the job is that when management appreciate each others work they will provide trophys,cash,merits for the employees who rendered their loyalty ,honesty and who realy work hard
Pros
Free Meal, free chocolates, token of appreciation
Salary / Benefits
Competitive company and great work place
• Ensuring good quality products within the expected quota per day. The product must be in proper specification expected by the customer. We must also perform the standard process procedure listed on each documents that was prepared by the management for each lot of the products.
Pros
Meal Cheat
Cons
Long Hours
good place
12 hours of work and 4 days a week. i learned how to collaborate easily with my co-worker. Management is good, the hardest part of the job is when there is a deadline of the products. I enjoy the part when we are cleaning the place of work especially the machines.
basketball
good.. don't miss everything..fair enough..overtime..wheen i finish the job
Pros
free allowance
Cons
health care
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ON Semiconductor. Our community is ready to answer.
ON Semiconductor Reviews by Location