ON Semiconductor

ON Semiconductor Employee Reviews for Inspector

Inspector6 reviews
Philippines6 reviews
Fun Workplace
Friendly workmates, they even have free Beverages like hot choco, coffee and tea. You can easily get along with the higher up, they treat you well and respect you.
Pros
Free Beverages (Hot Coffee, Hot Choco, Tea)
Salary / Benefits
productive and safe work place
competitive benefits and approachable management, safety work place, healthy employer and employee relationship and even shifting sched. im happy to work with adorable workmates.
Productivr
Good in benefits for the employees ,free meal,with free shuttle and i enjoy working in the company .i have learned many things in terms of responsibility to the quality of the products.
But the problem is theres no automatic promotion for the operators.and the salary is low.
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work with
A great company to work with. Good management and benefits. A comfortable workplace for everyone. Great advocacy which is no to discrimination.
very nice work place.
I'm very satisfy working in my recent work. All employees needed was provided. We are working safety and healthy balance. In that way I learned more about my self that I can work harder as I can.
Pros
Free meals and Shuttle
Cons
12 hours per day
productive and fun workplace
On Semiconductor working day is 4-3, working hours is 12 hours,
i a sign in front of line as inspector we inspect wafer after ink process to know if have reject exceed and i manually ink the reject using high speed microscope. management is okay and my co-workers is good easy to treat, friendly but not all co-workers is good because its hard to associate them. i enjoy work at on semiconductor.
Pros
lunch time
Cons
45 mins