ON Semiconductor

ON Semiconductor Employee Reviews in Tarlac City

Tarlac City26 reviews
good environment
onsemivonductor has good environment, ethics, safety and quality.
-collaborative

-competetive

-inovative

this company has opportunity to employee to improve and level up.
good Company
company health benefit for the family is good
improve my technical and analysis in solving manufacturing and machine problems

I enjoyed working with my team member
productive/good workplace
good work place/ work life balance/ good leadership/ work motivation/
but pressured due to lack of training in the old machines.

overall it is good to work at ON semi, training ground for fresh grads.
very enjoyable and productive
8 hours per day and five working days per week. they should always follow the labor code of the Philippines. they always give motivation their employee.
Pros
with allowance
Cons
8 hours
productive and fun
safety area and good environment, they have a some fun games like basketball per dept and some programs contest, and more seminar about the area and safety protective gear
Pros
free check ups and medical
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
productive and safe work place
competitive benefits and approachable management, safety work place, healthy employer and employee relationship and even shifting sched. im happy to work with adorable workmates.
Salary / Benefits
Good benefits and productive when it comes to work.
Working in this company,you need to be adaptive person. Integrity is the important attitude you should put on your work to this company. Good benefits in all aspects.
Salary / Benefits
On a 12 hrs shifting schedule I learned how to managed my time between my family and my work. I have learned a lot from my colleagues and from our management. Our workplace were good and clean. The hardest part of the job is when you have you have lots of workloads and during the day of shipment when you have a product to be shipped urgently.The most enjoyable was when you see your colleagues helps and motivate you.
Pros
Free shuttle
Salary / Benefits
productive and good and intelligent seniors
every day is learning day as an intern when im in this company, i learned proper handling of tools in performing maintenance, the management and the boss were good to me and they want me to learned what im suppose to learned in my 280 hours internship.
the hardest part of the job was when im not very familiar with the tools, and the machine, and the most enjoyable part was to be with my subordinates, learning from them and laugh with them.
Pros
free shuttle
Satisfied!
Satisfied.
With work-balance.

Stress but it's okay.

Leading manufacturing company

Enjoy

Good environment

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Pros
Good Company
great
balanced working day, great to work here, but sometimes stressful but you will recover fast because the top management is willing to help you and guide you.
Productive Workplace
Working as Manufacturing Equipment Technician under Engineering Department at ON Semiconductor is great Experience.Every one is supportive of each other and has great time together accomplishing projects.
productive and hardworking
i work very nice to my co-worker and friendly
enjoying my work at every time

hardworking..

i treated my co-worker, superior as my second family and brothers and sisters.a
Salary / Benefits
Great with technical experience, not so great with the rest
Everything you need to know about your job will be provided through training, even without experience, you'll be able to work here. This company can give you a great training ground.

Work place is fine, people are friendly. But the management has their own list of favorite employees. If you're not part of that list, you're gonna have a hard time.

The hardest part of having this job is having more time at work than having time for any other activities you have. Work/Life Balance is not that great especially if you are an Engineer. The company lacks man power, which means more job for you, but the pay is still the same.

The most enjoyable part is if you ever find yourself a group of friends that can help you go through all that challenges mentioned above.
Pros
Transpo and meal allowances
Cons
very long hours
Productive and fun workplace
Im automating their reports to make it easily for them and to save their time. Nice workplace so many things I've learned in this company. The most enjoyable part of my job here is everytime they said "The program is very useful, thank you for you"
Salary / Benefits
productive work place with rest area
i saw that all people here love what they doing. they helping each other in terms of trouble in machines and products.theres a meeting before the shift so we know what we need to do to meet the quota.
Pros
free lunch if no late in one month
there's place for fun
you learned new things in this company. they accompany new co-workers especially the trainee. co-workers are fun to work with. they practice the disciple and cleanliness.
Pros
there's a break time in the morning and afternoon
Cons
long hours of duty
There is a place when I am having a NAP Break
In a day-to-day basis in work I have to go from east to west just to inspect the operators and the products(IC's) because I amjust the one who work as a In-Process QUALITY Assurance but each group must have 2 Quality Assurance Inspector they didn't found yet the right person for that Job that's why its just me myself and I in the group A.I have learned that when working you have to manage time because I have a lots to Inspect and then I have to discussed the Operator on what will they do and I also have to do a report aftera shift.The Management is not good because it is getting strict all the time.We employee doesn't have the right now to take a nap during a break.My co-workers are understandable because whenever we have a priority lots(for shipment) they are not pushing you to do harder when working.For me there is no hardest part in my job because even when I'm alone in my group I always do my job very well.The most enjoyable is that when there is a break I have a lots of friends when we are eating.
Pros
No Free
well organize company
challenging
i have learned much like how to troubleshoot and maintain a machine ready for productio, the hardest part of my job is during nytshift and the most enjoyable part when i encounter a new problem to troubleshoot.
Pros
one free meal and transportation allowance
hobbies
list i enjoy most

1. playing table tennis everyday when break time

2. sharing knowledge about camstar

3. do enhancement with the team

4. chatting some jokes with co-worker

5. travelling
na
semiconductor knowledge and process flow and equipment functions, sop and rules how to handle work undfer pressure and to become skilled technician.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Less salary
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ON Semiconductor. Our community is ready to answer.