ON Semiconductor

ON Semiconductor Employee Reviews in Cavite City

Cavite City14 reviews
Salary / Benefits
A well respected company and has good working environment.
It is 5 days work in a week for support and engineering personnel. The salary and benefits are okay which I think they offer the average in the market.
The working environment is really good as the company follows the EICC policies.
Pros
Shuttle bus service, meal allowance and manufacturing bonus
Cons
Technical Training
Great Culture
you can say that this Company is your comfort zone, great culture and safety and quality driven.
with great benefits.

and no discrimination on all aspect.
Secured company
ON Semiconductor is indeed a great company. Management listens to every employee. Full of benefits that everyone's need like health card, free medicine, rice subsidy, meal allowance and many more.
Salary / Benefits
It's productive and fun especially during the celebration of company Christmas party
On semiconductor was one of the American company in the Philippines. It's was a great experience and journey during my time on that Co. I was able to develop more of my knowledge about semiconductor product. I was hired as an inspector in the division of quality assurance. We have to attained the 100% inspection during production. We must assure that every single product that has to be packed was 100% inspected. Every start of the shift we have to endorse our co inspector what was being done during production so that the necessary action must be apply. We developed more quality product and we enjoy our work also our workmate with that we have a happy and productive work.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
good
This is my first job after I graduated BS Psychology.

I learned the process in production area and enjoy the company and friends also.

work load was balance also.
Very good company
It has bunch of benefits. Good workmates and Excellent management. Really tidy place. Everyone is polite. Easy access for employees at their company website.
Pros
Free meals and Free shuttles
Cons
24 hour operations so there are night shifts
fun work place
on-semiconductor is a very good work place and the people are very kind and they take good care of their workers.
i worked start 6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am shifting. then this company provides foods and shuttle to the workers. and this is the company i love if i have chance to go back y not i will go back to the company. the things that i dont like in this company is contratualization.
Pros
Free uniform, foods, and shuttle services
Stable
I get to practice my field from this company and get along with higher management all the time as one of their administrative staff. Travel period was long way from home yet the company itself offers a great deal to their employees such as awards and retirement program.
Pros
Free lunch and service
Cons
long travel period
Salary / Benefits
Have a good atmosphere in work place.
A typical day work is eight hours but in some point its need to extend a time to finish the work. I had learned to be more punctual, respect people in terms of communication, responsible, disciplined, and honest. Dedication and passion to work are keys to enjoy.
Salary / Benefits
I could say that it was a productive company coz almost all employees are too busy in their work, its looks like they can only knew those person who related to their daily life, they are too focus on their job, so that some of them forget the social life.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Compressed Hour
Salary / Benefits
To enjoy while working with other people
Working when the first few days as a new employee. I learned so many things when comes in communicating with other people or
co employee. Management is good and also my co workers. The hardest part of the job is to finish the job in time and no issues involve. The most enjoyable part is to make my day as good to other

people when in comes to my work..
Salary / Benefits
Join our "Christmas Tree making contest, costume making contest and dance contest'
As a material handler the typical day for as, we collect all the lots from QA area to TEST PACK were Material Handler is operated for final packaging, after we packed all the lots we will transfer in shipping area. and as a encoder of TEST PACK my typical day was encoded all the out put of my operators and make sure that all the details were encoded so my supervisor will monitor the output of his team. we manage it by using our team work as a co-worker.
Salary / Benefits
productive and with corteous manners
Human Resource Development (HRD) is the framework for helping employees develop their personal and organizational skills, knowledge, and abilities. Human Resource Development includes such opportunities as employee training, employee career development, performance management and development, coaching, mentoring,succession planning, key employee identification,tuition assistance, and organization development.
Pros
many events
Cons
equipments
First real job (OJT3)
The culture is wonderful and employees are encouraged to be innovators in everything they do.

Everyone seems to enjoy it here and has the right balance between fun and productivity.
Pros
catered lunches, awesome co-workers! care about their people
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ON Semiconductor. Our community is ready to answer.