ON Semiconductor

ON Semiconductor Employee Reviews in Carmona

Carmona110 reviews
Productive and competitive enviroment
My co-workmates are accommodating and supportive. I learned the fundamentals of semiconductor for about one month as a refresher course. My team allowed me to handle things independently with a minimal supervision.
A competitive company
The supervisors are strict but it is for your own sake. I learned many things during my training here. Specially on how to handle people. The foods on canteen are good too.
productive and collaboration workplace
productive and collaboration work place, very strict at production line especially in our operators.very friendly people, fun, and kind. i learned how to operate a machine especially sensitive lote. i enjoyed every im in line.
Salary / Benefits
No growth. Engineer as operator. If you want to learn try not to be part of This company
Very poor growth.. knowledge is very minimal or almost none. As engineer you will be like just an operator. You are a soldier sent to war without any gun or bullet. Full of politics in management. I dont recommend it for any Engineer looking for knowledge. All your academics in school will never been used.
Salary / Benefits
Working environment is great, main focus is safety, quality and on time delivery of parts to customers
very flexible working hours, from 9am to 6pm
as a Supply Chain Analyst, our main responsible is to deliver parts on time without sacrificing quality and cost
Pros
free shuttle, free lunch, lots of bonuses
Cons
Corporate Business will be moved to Alabang :(, If you are busy with your job, less time to attend seminars and trainings
Very Nice Workplace
Good Company. One of the best that I worked so far. The management is good, supervisors and managers are easy to approach. Tenured co-workers are very eager to help beginners to learn
Salary / Benefits
It was a good experience. I've learned.
Very nice company. Nice people and nice place. They are all friendly. I learned a lot. They has a good benefits. They communicate as well. They also has a free lunch and tranpo.
Salary / Benefits
learned the importance of work ethic and the value for time management.
Amongst skilled professionals, I was trained as an intern in ON Semiconductor Philippines Inc. in Carmona, Cavite and I was able to familiarize myself with the work environment in a semiconductor company. I learned the importance of work ethic and the value for time management. I had the opportunity to learn how to easily follow complex engineering concepts in order to achieve various objectives.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ON Semiconductor?
fun and relaxed
the food here is good because there is also food allowance or stub. workmates are good and you can learn a lot from them. occasional celebratory foods
Ethics and Lean Processes in action
The company aces in ethics, lean processes. I am grateful that I am a part of this amazing company who, in their very core, looks after the safety of their people and environment and the high quality of products they are providing for each of their customers.
Competent workers
Provides hands-on trainings to OJTs.
Provides free meals and transportation.

Guides you through the wafer processing, fabrication, handling of devices, testing depending on what department you are posted.
Productive and nice environment
Productive and nice environment
Good people and very friendly and accommodating.

with rest area.

meal stabs.

free hot choco, soup etc.

food is good...
Productive and work place
it a company that have an excellent and high quality product, a lot of team is very oriented and friendly Respectful .
have High Standard but in good quality product.
Productive company
- Productive area
- friendly co-employees

- approachable management

- health benefits are good

- 12 hours shifting

- salary was good especially in Overtime
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Long hours, shifting work schedule
Productive and good environment
They give free meal, shutlle aand provides a uniforms. They give good benefits. Good culture. Clean and beautiful working area. Friendly managers and supervisors.
Salary / Benefits
Fun Work place, great schedule and good management
48 hrs of work. 4 days in a week shifting with vitamins every week.
i learn a lot from this company. The hardest part of the job is when my contract is about to end.
My best company so far.
I joined a department wherein we don't call our Manager any honorific names e.g. Ma'am, Miss, and even "po" (I think it was only implemented inside our department). We call each other after our first name, no use of sir, boss, ma'am, kuya, ate, and such honorific names. It feels like they are your friends, which makes the workplace culture very pleasant.
Pros
Meal allowance, Free Shuttle, One of the world's most ethical company
Cons
Cons in my department are very minimal, maybe in other department.
Salary / Benefits
Productive as well as fun
I worked for OSPI more than five years. Well, working with them is such a wonderful experience. I learned a lot that helped me to become a better employee.
Pros
Free Meals
A Great Work Place
During my OJT they taught me how to deal with other people/workmates. The company was good because they obey the Labor code. Always put the safety of their employees and they give some Great benefits.
Pros
Free meal, free shuttle and 2 to 3 restday a week
Experience in my Internship
The HR staff are fun to be with especially my Supervisor. She is generous and very understanding. I learned many things during my internship because it taught me how to be productive and it improves my interpersonal skill because I have to communicate with the applicants especially i'm in the recruitment section.
Pros
Free meal, shuttle
Cons
use of cellphone
Salary / Benefits
Good diversity of different good people.
I learned lot of things technically about process in semiconductor. Lot of good people. Good workplace. The hardest part of this job is the repetition of daily routine of the workload.
Pros
Good workplace culture
Cons
Uneven workload
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ON Semiconductor. Our community is ready to answer.