ON Semiconductor

ON Semiconductor Employee Reviews

Philippines203 reviews
Salary / Benefits
As an intern, I recommend this company because as part of the Lean team in Lean Department at Final Testing 2, I learned so much because I have daily job there and they are teaching me.
Good management,
Good benefits

care to all the employment

Good salary deduction

Perfect Christmas session

more activity to all the management with employment
Pros
With subsidy
Cons
12hrs
Salary / Benefits
Good benefits and also best company for me. At first I thought it was very difficult to pass the interview but it's not. The interviewers was not forcing to answers you in English.
Salary / Benefits
Good company and good salary.
Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text you copy will be saved here.Tap on a clip to paste it in the text box.Touch and hold a clip to pin it. Unpinned clips will be deleted after 1 hour.
Salary / Benefits
ON Semiconductor employees are very disiciplined especially regarding on having a safe and happy workplace. They have lot of benefits. They always monitor good behavior towards each other from top management to the workers. They have shuttle to get you.
Pros
Lot of benefits
Salary / Benefits
When I started as an on-the-job trainee at ON Semiconductor Philippines Inc, the first thing that I noticed is how friendly and accommodating the employees are. The company has been awarded as the country's most ethical company few years in a row. They listen to the employees and encourage them to give suggestions on how to improve the company's work and ethical standards. The work culture is also relaxed but very productive.
Salary / Benefits
A good company with a culture of respect and work life balance.
i enjoyed working with ON Semiconductor a very professional working environment, a fast paced nature of job and lot of learnings.
Salary / Benefits
My co-workmates are accommodating and supportive. I learned the fundamentals of semiconductor for about one month as a refresher course. My team allowed me to handle things independently with a minimal supervision.
Salary / Benefits
The supervisors are strict but it is for your own sake. I learned many things during my training here. Specially on how to handle people. The foods on canteen are good too.
Salary / Benefits
productive and collaboration work place, very strict at production line especially in our operators.very friendly people, fun, and kind. i learned how to operate a machine especially sensitive lote. i enjoyed every im in line.
Salary / Benefits
Very poor growth.. knowledge is very minimal or almost none. As engineer you will be like just an operator. You are a soldier sent to war without any gun or bullet. Full of politics in management. I dont recommend it for any Engineer looking for knowledge. All your academics in school will never been used.
very flexible working hours, from 9am to 6pm
as a Supply Chain Analyst, our main responsible is to deliver parts on time without sacrificing quality and cost
Pros
free shuttle, free lunch, lots of bonuses
Cons
Corporate Business will be moved to Alabang :(, If you are busy with your job, less time to attend seminars and trainings
Salary / Benefits
They are really good Company they gave really Good Benefits and Nice to there People.

I don't have any problems and to worry about this Company before.
Salary / Benefits
In my experienced I feel great with my co workers and the management. And im happy with my work in On semiconductor. I've learned a lot. Working in On semiconductor makes makes me more responsible and matured.
Salary / Benefits
happy, secure, healthy all employee have good attitude, good benefits, all occasions have party every breaktime have take a rest at sofa area clinic have a lot of medecine
Salary / Benefits
Good Company. One of the best that I worked so far. The management is good, supervisors and managers are easy to approach. Tenured co-workers are very eager to help beginners to learn
Salary / Benefits
Very nice company. Nice people and nice place. They are all friendly. I learned a lot. They has a good benefits. They communicate as well. They also has a free lunch and tranpo.
Salary / Benefits
Amongst skilled professionals, I was trained as an intern in ON Semiconductor Philippines Inc. in Carmona, Cavite and I was able to familiarize myself with the work environment in a semiconductor company. I learned the importance of work ethic and the value for time management. I had the opportunity to learn how to easily follow complex engineering concepts in order to achieve various objectives.
Salary / Benefits
the food here is good because there is also food allowance or stub. workmates are good and you can learn a lot from them. occasional celebratory foods
Salary / Benefits
The company aces in ethics, lean processes. I am grateful that I am a part of this amazing company who, in their very core, looks after the safety of their people and environment and the high quality of products they are providing for each of their customers.
Salary / Benefits
A very fast-paced and competitive environment. Lots of opportunity to develop one's self. Lots of good programs and trainings. Nice place to stay for a long time. A stable company.