Omni Interactions, Inc.

Omni Interactions, Inc. Employee Reviews

It worked for me

The best thing about working as a 1099 employee with Omni is that you are able to schedule your own hours and the pay is decent. They are very flexible with time off.

Downhill

At a point in time, I loved Omni. The quality of the company has declined a lot since 2020; its like night and day. They'll cancel classes at the last minute, management is disorganized, & they have a new pay structure that seems to keep more money in their pockets & not the contractors. The company culture used to be laid back, now it's rigid and unfair. So much has changed for the worse, things change from day to day.

Not bad, but

The training could be better. They spent so much time going over policies and procedures instead of preparing you for the actual job. Lots of angry customers during tax season.

August 12, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our Omni Indeed Business Page. We value the feedback we receive from our GBA community!We want to improve your experience and the experience of future GBA's. What can we do differently during certification? Any additional details you are comfortable sharing, we encourage you to email Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com. Being in customer service is one of the toughest roles there is. I always told myself they are not upset with me but upset with whatever they are calling about. No one ever calls to thank a customer service agent. Take each call as it comes and remember its not you that they are upset with, so kill them with kindness! The customer will hear your great tone and realize they don't have to be upset as you are there to assist them with all of their needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Great Pay and easy work

Management is very unorganized and has no idea what policies to follow. They communicate very robotically and rudely. The work was easy and pay was great. The picking your hours in 30 minute increments was great.

August 10, 2022
Thanks you for sharing your experience working on the Omni Platform. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. We see parts of your experience were not this way. We encourage you to email Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. What can we do differently? It's important to us that our GBA's feel supported. As a contractor on the Omni Platform you are able to select the shifts that give you the work / life balance we all want and need. It is also important to Omni that we pay our GBA's a fair wage for the project they are on. We are glad to see these parts of your experience were the Omni Way!Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you again!

Lenient company but bad management and availability of hours across all line of businesses.

Omni Interactions is the first company that accepted me and I was thrilled! The enrollment process was fairly easy. Just fill out an application and show proof of the required documents/equipments. They do not offer equipment. You must have your own already. Hard wired internet only. They do provide training but it's a bit outdated on the online modules. Classes are on MS Teams. Unfortunately they do hire a lot of people and affects the availability of schedules to pick and work. This job would be a great opportunity for you to gain experience and move on to better opportunities in the future.

August 8, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on our Omni Indeed Business page. Omni values the feedback we receive from our GBA's.We are happy to hear the application process was a smooth one for you. We want the start of your contract with Omni to be a seamless experience. If you have any feedback on anything we could change, we encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com. Any additional details about your experience would be great!We see your certification experience was not second to none. The modules are provided by the client but we are working closely with our clients so we can offer the most up to date information that is available to our GBA's. If you have any feedback on how we can make certification a more streamline process, we encourage you to include this in your email. Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Flexible

Flexible hours, understanding of schedule changes and computer issues. Allows you to make up hours missed, choose your own schedule completely. Management was very nice.

August 8, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working as a Gig Worker with Omni. We value the feedback we receive from our GBA community! Omni is people first with a culture second to none. We know our GBA's need flexibility and working when it works for you gives you the work / life balance we all want and need. Shifts are based on client needs and as a contractor with Omni shifts are not guaranteed. Omni does work closely with our clients to assure we are offering all approved shifts to our GBA's. Having a helpful support team allows our GBA's to focus on the clients customers. Omni takes pride in having a support team that goes above and beyond every day to assure our GBA's have the materials and support they need to be successful. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope you return to the Omni Platform soon!

Don't do it!!

A typical day, dealing with angry CX, learned on own with calls, management doesn't really care, culture is ok, hardest part of job NO HOURS, enjoyed GBA's

August 5, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience working on the Omni Platform. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. We see this was not your experience. We encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com. Any additional details you can provide help Omni know where changes need to be made and we value your feedback. Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Garbage

Yes it’s a work from home job. That is the only good thing. They have no leadership or accountability to speak of. You will have to fight with other agents to get hours. They will end your contract whenever they feel like it. They aren’t friendly people to work for and won’t help you or take any responsibility.

August 3, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working as a GBA on the Omni Platform. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. We see this was not your experience!What can we do differently? We encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. Feedback from our GBA's is very helpful as it helps us know what is working and where change is needed. As a contractor with Omni there is no guarantee of hours. A contractor role will give you flexibility and work / life balance that a W2 role will not. Many people get confused with contractor role vs a W2 role. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Flexibility

I really like working at omni interactions. You pick your on schedule, you get paid weekly, the staff is great, learning opportunities available to

August 1, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience while working as a GBA on the Omni Platform. Omni is people first and the feedback we receive from our GBA community is important to Omni. We see your experience is the Omni Way!Omni feels our GBA's know better than anyone what shifts fit into their life, giving them a work / life balance we all want and need. We are happy to see selecting your shifts is a great fit for you.We hope you remain a GBA on the Omni Platform for a long time. Thank you again for sharing your feedback!

Supervisors and Team mates work together

We work together and we are mindful of each other so we help each other. What knowledge is to be learned we all learn it together and if you are not there someone will obtain the information for you but is always posted for all to see

July 25, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience working as a GBA on the Omni Platform. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. We see this was your experience!At Omni we want everyone to be supported and feel they have the tools needed to be a successful GBA. Our support team is trained to work with our GBA's every day to assure they feel this support. This then allows the GBA's to focus on the clients customers knowing they have a helpful and supportive team around them. Thank you again for sharing your experience! We hope you return to the Omni Platform soon!

Hours

I will not recommend anyone this job! A month of training without pay and overly hire too many people. Workers fighting over hours and be lucky to get hours for that week. It's no way possible to work the 18 hours requirement.

Pros

Flexible schedule if you can get any hours

Cons

Training too long and no hours to schedule

July 25, 2022
At Omni we value the feedback we receive from our GBA's. We see your experience was not the Omni Way. What can we do differently?We encourage you to email Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. The more feedback we receive, the quicker we can make the changes needed. We want our GBA experience to be second to none. As a GBA / contractor with Omni you are not paid for certification. We do offer incentives once you meet the requirements during certification. Do you feel you were due an incentive and did not receive it? If this is the case, please include this information in your email. When Omni contracts with a client, they advise the hours / shifts they need assistance with. Should their needs change, Omni follows their lead. In the contractor world, there are no guarantee of hours. If you want work / life balance, Omni is the company for you. If you want 40 hours a week, you will want to find a W2 role. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Thank you again for sharing your experience!

Worse training ever

I have trained for this company 3-4 times and each time I got the worse trainers. They were never on task, there was no clear path to what was happening each day. They load you up with a bunch of modules however, you don't have access to them on the first day so you wind up so far behind and you no longer know what is happening. The pay is pretty decently advertised. One time we were compensated because we trained and they did not need us anymore.

July 25, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience working as a GBA with Omni. We read all reviews as they help us know what is working and where change is needed. We see your experience with LXG's and certification was not the Omni Way. What can we change? We encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. The more information we can gather, the quicker we can make the changes needed. Thank you again for sharing your experience! We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Life balance

The pros: Work at your own time Opportunities to grow within the company Get paid every weekCons: no paid training but you do get bounes for some contractsNo benefits But overall this is actually an outstanding company to work with.

July 25, 2022
Omni is people first with a culture second to none. We see from your feedback this was your experience! This is the Omni Way!The feedback we receive from our GBA's is important to Omni. Your experience tell us we are doing things right. If you feel there is anything we can change / do better, do not hesitate to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com. We always welcome more feedback as our GBA's know better than anyone what works!As a GBA with Omni you are a contractor. In a contractor role, certification is not typically paid but Omni does offer incentives once you meet the requirements during certification. We asked our GBA community if being paid weekly would be beneficial. The response was overwhelming that weekly pay would be great. So Omni made the change! Thank you again for sharing your experience! We hope you return to the Omni Platform soon!

Supportive, caring and flexible management and project teams

I've completed 2 short-term projects with Omni. Their management and team leads are outstanding. They really do the best for everyone and work hard to get you the training you need. Because they are the middle-man between you and their client, it can get hectic, confusing, and frustrating. Instructions are constantly changing which is the nature of these projects. The scheduling tools and pay through ADP are ahead of the curve for most companies that run short-term projects such as these.

Pros

Communication from management, positive team, select your own schedule, and competitive pay

Cons

Short projects that end suddenly, tiered pay and little room for excused work

July 24, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience working as a GBA with Omni. Most of your experience was the Omni Way! We want our GBA experience to be second to none. As GBA you select the shifts that work for you. We would like to gather more details on your comment "little room for excused work". Were there times when you needed schedule time off and were not able to obtain this? What do we need to change? We want our GBA's to work when it works for them but do ask for advanced notice if you are not able to work a selected shift. We know life happens and some emergencies may be last minute. We ask that you send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. The more details we can gather, the quicker we can look into your experience and make the necessary changes. Thank you for sharing your feedback! We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Love Omni

Omni has been a blessing for me . The pay is great and I have no problems getting the hours I need , I love that I can work remotely and don’t have to leave my home

July 24, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience working as a GBA with Omni. We are people first with a culture second to none. We are glad to see this was your experience! We hope you remain a part of Omni for a long time!

Avoid this company!

Avoid this company at all costs. Omni claims you can set your own schedule, but has hardly any hours to choose from. Every week you have to be online and ready to fight other employees to schedule hours. When hundreds of employees try to grab hours with hardly any available, you get the idea. I get lucky if I get 8 hours a week. I have gone 2 months without any real income. This is one of the worst companies I have ever worked for. Nothing but broken promises and lies. Clearly omni cares nothing about it’s employees! EPIC FAIL!

July 22, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience working as a GBA on the Omni Platform. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. We see this was not your experience. We encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. As a GBA on the Omni Platform you are a contractor. With contract work, there is no guarantee of hours. Shifts are based on client needs and if a client advised we ramp down, Omni follows their lead. If you want flexibility and work / life balance, Omni is the company for you. If you are looking for consistent FT hours, you may want to consider looking for a W2 role. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Great place to work.

I enjoyed working at Omni Interaction. Everyone was so nice and the communication was great. The pay is what motivated me to work. Working 30 hours a week with Omni is like working 40 hours a week pay wise. I loved it.

Pros

Pay, pick my own schedule, great team.

Cons

Gig ends

July 19, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience working as a GBA with Omni. We value the feedback we receive from our GBA community. As a GBA you select the shifts that work for you. We know how important it is that our GBA's have the work / life balance we all want and need. Having a strong support team for our GBA's allows them to focus on our clients customers knowing they are supported. Omni is people first and truly wants our GBA's to know they have the support they need. Omni offers contract roles which means they are typically a shorter GIG. The great part of being a GIG worker with Omni is you have the flexibility you want and need. A W2 role will give you more long term roles but you do not have the flexibility a GIG offers. We hope you return to the Omni Platform soon! Thanks again for sharing your experience.

Mismanaged

training is unpaid, trainers do not know what they are doing and it shows, very disorganized.work for them and are faithful to company and then then just have random cuts because they over onboard. in the beginning it was great.. when they started onboarding they were not prepared... no hours ever dropping lucky to get 2 days out of the week to work. randomly kicking people off phones because they had too many people working then telling you to take the rest of the day. if you are not in their cliques they do not acknowledge you, you dont get help form anyone when you need it. the list goes on and on.

July 19, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience working as a GBA on the Omni Platform. Omni values the feedback we receive from our GBA's. As a contractor working with Omni certification is not paid but you do receive an incentive bonus once all of the requirements are met. We would like to gather some more feedback on "the trainers not knowing what they are doing and Omni having cliques". This is not the Omni way! What can we change? Please send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. When Omni contracts with our clients we agree to provide support for their current needs. Should those needs change, Omni has to follow their need. We work closely with our clients to assure we are offering all approved hours to our GBA's. In a contract role hours can fluctuate up and down based on the clients needs. If you want flexibility and work / life balance, Omni is the company for you. If you need stability and FT hours you may want to look for a W2 role. We wish you nothing but the best in your job search and look forward to hearing from you soon!

May get a promotion but only temp.

I was offered a promotion on a campaign we were doing, but when the promotion is over and if you are offered a position with the next promotion, you start back at the bottom.

July 19, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our Omni Indeed Business page. Omni offers work from home contractor roles which gives you the flexibility we all want and need. If you are on a contract and are promoted, when the contract ends, you will need to start as a GBA on a new contract. This is because each contract varies. We select our support team during of the certification process on a new contract. This helps us assure you are able to learn the new contract and fully support the team. Omni feels this is the best way to assure our support team is well trained to support our GBA's. We hope you return to the Omni Platform soon. Thanks again for sharing your experience.

flexibility /work from home

The flexibility of work from home shifts is great WHEN you luck out -but they CONSTANTLY over hire and then don’t have the projected hours available . It’s a stressful, cut throat experience trying to sign up for shifts weekly when they are released . You will also sometimes have to work weeks unpaid at the beginning of a gig to get “certified” - a time consuming poorly run training process . They also have you pay for required background checks and then cancel the gigs . The concept of this company is still good but it’s gone so downhill over the past year .

July 17, 2022
Omni values the feedback we receive from our GBA community. This helps us know what is working and where change is needed. We see your experience is not the Omni Way. Any additional details you are comfortable sharing can be emailed to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com. The more details we can gather, the quicker we can make the changes needed. GIGS are based on client needs and sometimes the needs of the client change. When this happens we have to remove you from the GIG as there is no longer a need. When this happens we work with our other clients to find you a new GIG. We are currently in our summer season so we do not have the volume of GIGS that we do during the other times of the year. We are working closely with clients every day for new GIGS. Your background check is good for 6 months. We ask that you continue to check our "lobby" portal daily as GIGs do fill fast. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Depends where you are

Demanding environment, fast paced. Must maintain up to date information about the project you're working. If you have the right manager its a great place to work. For the most part what you give will be what you get in return. As the company grows they have some issues that need to be resolved. Most managers are great, but the ones who aren't make it bad for everyone.

July 17, 2022
Omni values the feedback we receive from our GBA community. We see your experience was not the Omni Way!.What can we do differently? What would you change?We encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. The more feedback we can gather, the quicker we can make the changes needed so this is not the experience of another GBA.We look forward to hearing from you soon! Thanks again for sharing your experience on the Omni Platform.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Omni Interactions, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Omni Interactions, Inc.