OJT

Philippines171 reviews

Clear
3.3Salary & Benefits

Productive and fun

At first it's kinda difficult at the same time confuse. But after a week. I started to feel comfortable. Not only to my job but also to my workmates. It was very fun. We worked together. We help each other so we finished our job well done.

Fun workplace

I was having fun, excitement and also happy in my work. They teach us how to operate a generator(gen-set) in the powerhouse and also to operate the chiller.

Pros

Free Snacks

Cons

The people there are nice .

Their boss is Kind . My handler is strict but kind . Sometimes he gave me pocket money aside from my ojt salary because he knew that I need extra money for my graduation .

Productive and fun workplace

Typical day at work was preparing the life plan of our agent and submitting their plan to the main office on time. The management are good and the workplace is fun for me and it is enjoyable on my part.

Pros

Free dinner

Cons

eating together with my ojt mates

I ask the people who are applying for the company. I Learned a lot. I feel comfortable. The hardest part of my job is when i ask people that applying in our company.

Fun and exciting

It is really a stepping stone in getting prepared for the challenges in the real world. It is one of the highlights of my career since it is where I start developing my future.

Qualfon Philippines Inc.,

The company values employee's mental health. They also give opportunities like giving new knowledge and innovative skills. They also provide training and right amount of relaxation in the middle of the shift.

Great!

A positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated. I've learned a lot of values that helped me grow as a person. I've learned to step out of my comfort zone and expand my horizon in the Business world; learning new tasks and tools that may seem scary at first but in the end, helped me discover things that I can do which I never thought I could.

Over all, I was able to enhance my self in terms of time management.

Company is too competitive it forgets their employees. Disputes about incentives are more than usual but it will teach you how to be patient and most especially hardworking.

Productive,

i learned a lot about customer service and handling different people or multi tasking by assisting multiple people at the same time. Very interesting job but its not good enough to me

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at OJT?

Productive company full of experience

I've done my OJT in SupportOne Man Power Services Incorporated. In this company I worked as assistant of a human resource staff. My duty is to give exams to the applicants then conduct an interview also orient them what the company's process all about.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Serving and Socializing with the clients

During my OJT my typical day was busy sometimes not really. I,ve learned a lot in Conventions and Events Department like assisting the clients with their payments, food tasting, ocular like show them the venue and the packages that the hotel offer, and basic answering the telephone. Their management is quite strict when it comes handling the clients they will make sure that the clients is satisfied and have a good feedback to the hotel in terms of services. The hardest part of the job as an OJT was that not really hard but a little bit problem is the hard headed clients but I do believe that if you have a patience then you can use a lot of ways in making your clients feel important and priority. The most enjoyable part of the job is enjoying and loving your work.

Pros

Free lunch

productive and fun workplace

can handle stress, I've learned so much, the management is good as well, nice workplace, there is no hardest job if you enjoy what you're doing , team building is the most enjoyable part.

Pros

free meal

Cons

The place is veryuncomfortable and dusty

The management is so good to us very overwhelming. But, i think environment is our only problem because is very dusty and uncomfortable and the people is very approachable.

Everyday is an exciting day! Provide and gives satisfactory to customers.Communicate and socialize with colleagues. Enjoyed the rest of the day being positive and energetic that affects the people around.

Pros

Happy work mates

Cons

Productive and competitive worker..

Good company with good worker. I learn how the plant work and i see all the equipment that discuss by our professor that we didn't know how big it is.. the most enjoyable is the bond for us OJT and the regular worker..

On the Job as its Best.

It makes me more knowledgeable to my chosen career. The company unleashes the full potential of every aspirants to do more and to do good about their job. And also, they allow students to work with their creativity.

Good working environment and co workers

good working environment and co workers. good benefits too. the company is also providing the employers a job that doesn't affect their life balance.

Pros

Good working environment

Our OJT here is from Monday to Sunday. I learned a lot on how to communicate with other people. The management are good to us. The work place are good it contribute to them. The most enjoyable is when I learned more here about the job.

productive and fun working

im hardworking person and didicated to work ,multi tasking ,honest ,loyal ,very flexeble person and easily adapt to the different situations and know how to manage my time &set priorities.

Pros

free lunch

fun

i don't have any salary for this because this is just a training, but i've learned a lot of things and my superior is fun and i enjoy my training days.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OJT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits