OJT

OJT Management reviews

Philippines171 reviews

Clear

Productive and fun workplace

Typical day at work was preparing the life plan of our agent and submitting their plan to the main office on time. The management are good and the workplace is fun for me and it is enjoyable on my part.

Pros

Free dinner

Productive, Friendly staff

Orix Metro taught us teamwork, time management, data encoding and sorting, neat table, clean surroundings and just enjoy what you doing for less stress.

Productive and fun workplace with cheerful workmates and indoor games such as chess and scrabbles.

So much fun in the office, my workmates became my friends and no dull moments. I learned how to make time management. The most enjoyable part of my job is when we do our team building.

Productive and challenging workplace

My job are: -Site Inspections -Estimates -Monitoring of Daily Time Records and Weekly Pay Rolls - the company management is quite not that pleasing but overall it doesnt affect the work at the sites.

Serving and Socializing with the clients

During my OJT my typical day was busy sometimes not really. I,ve learned a lot in Conventions and Events Department like assisting the clients with their payments, food tasting, ocular like show them the venue and the packages that the hotel offer, and basic answering the telephone. Their management is quite strict when it comes handling the clients they will make sure that the clients is satisfied and have a good feedback to the hotel in terms of services. The hardest part of the job as an OJT was that not really hard but a little bit problem is the hard headed clients but I do believe that if you have a patience then you can use a lot of ways in making your clients feel important and priority. The most enjoyable part of the job is enjoying and loving your work.

Pros

Free lunch

productive and fun workplace

can handle stress, I've learned so much, the management is good as well, nice workplace, there is no hardest job if you enjoy what you're doing , team building is the most enjoyable part.

Pros

free meal

Cons

The place is veryuncomfortable and dusty

The management is so good to us very overwhelming. But, i think environment is our only problem because is very dusty and uncomfortable and the people is very approachable.

Good employee relations and peaceful but fun workplace

my OJT for me was satisfied me a lot because i had learned so much they train me some information and works that i haven't encounter yet, the employees are so kind they teach me patiently until i can get what they want me to be learned the management are so good to its employees and to the costumers for me the hard part of a job is when you first encounter the job that you haven't encounter yet, my most enjoyable part of the job i when i can finish the job and see what i can do.

Pros

free snacks when birthday

Cons

1 hour lunch break

enjoyable experience

A monday to friday work. I learned how the marketing process usually being done. The management is very friend to their interns. The employees are also very friendly and approachable.

Productive and Clean Workplace

A typical work everyday is more excitement. I've learned so many things especially dealing with my co-workers and superiors. The management is not so good to the workers. Workplace culture is excellent The hardest part of the job is when I get busy doing some trials in the machine. The most enjoyable part of the job is when my colleague worker talking about our life experience.

Troubleshooting, reformat etc.

the manage is good,they teach me how to do reformat PC. and the management is good they follow the rules of the company. and my co-workers are so nice and respectable.

Our OJT here is from Monday to Sunday. I learned a lot on how to communicate with other people. The management are good to us. The work place are good it contribute to them. The most enjoyable is when I learned more here about the job.

Good

This is good and i want here so i have a good in work experience. i work at typical day. i have a lot of things to learn about. this is a good management.

Pros

no free lunches

Fun and Enjoyable working environment

My OJT experience was good. I get to experience everything in Recruitment. The management are nice to their people. The most hardest part is to convince the applicant to take a weekender job since we Filipino used to be in our family during weekends while the most enjoyable part were the moments that you still enjoy what you are doing even there were lots of workload in your plate.

Pros

Freebies (Mayo, Milk)

Cons

Too much work load

good working environment

Good working environment the people in the organization are fun to work with. The management is good and the employees inside the organization are performing their jobs well.

Pros

Good benefits

Productive workplace

I was doing accounting works, banking and assisting customers. The company has a great management style. Enjoyed working there as OJT trainee because of the friendly workmates.

Pros

Free meal

productive people and good environment

having an experience in the company is good as well as in the management and the employees. The most enjoyable part of the job is with my bosses who always trained me and motivated me to become more independent in to my future jobs.

Training

Sideline Projects and training which is being discussed through meetings and sometimes by email, it is a practice in regards to advertising and marketing, time management and being creative under time pressure

Pros

Time

Cons

strict instructions

Challenging Work Place

Many things that i learn in this company, also this company help me develop my skills when it comes to Design, the engineers are kind and excellent in management.

productive work place.

we always type memo's for teachers i learned many things on my OJT such as what has to be done is always to be done , the management was very understanding and knowledgable the most enjoyable part was the whole OJT time because i enjoyed each and everytime

Good basic Experience in Networking

My daily job for my OJT days is Cleaning Computer parts like Keyboard, mouse, printers, Monitors, wires etc. The management is good and they appreciate the help that we can give on their department.

Pros

Many good friend and we play weekly basketball

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OJT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits