OJT

OJT Job Security & Advancement reviews

Philippines171 reviews

Clear
3.8Job Security & Advancement

eating together with my ojt mates

I ask the people who are applying for the company. I Learned a lot. I feel comfortable. The hardest part of my job is when i ask people that applying in our company.

Fun and exciting

It is really a stepping stone in getting prepared for the challenges in the real world. It is one of the highlights of my career since it is where I start developing my future.

Qualfon Philippines Inc.,

The company values employee's mental health. They also give opportunities like giving new knowledge and innovative skills. They also provide training and right amount of relaxation in the middle of the shift.

Briefly describe the types of interaction you have has with your supervisors and other employees

My co-interns are friendly and they are approachable. They helped me to do well with the tasks that I’m doing. I enjoyed being with them. I have learned a lot from them.

Great!

A positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated. I've learned a lot of values that helped me grow as a person. I've learned to step out of my comfort zone and expand my horizon in the Business world; learning new tasks and tools that may seem scary at first but in the end, helped me discover things that I can do which I never thought I could.

Enjoyable experience

I learned how to report properly and in a professional way. I also learned that you have to revise and coordinate with your higher-ups. The museum has taught me a lot of things.

Productive and fun with my co-workers.

During my internship and experiences, I got a lot of knowledge on how to do things in any kind of supervision. Our environment was good and fun, we cooperate with each other and overcome those kinds of difficulties.

its a government office

typical day at work, too much taxpayers. i have learned almost everything about tax compliance and how the process of registering your business in the philippines

Pros

OJT allowance

Cons

no noon break even for the OJT

learned a lot new things

as an OJT i learned a lot of things that i can use for my future in applying for the real jobs. i learned how to handles a team, use microsoft excel, powerpoint, and word.

Fun Workplace as an intern

Accommodating during my stay as an intern. I've learned a lot about construction through their mentor ship. They pay allowance also. A good place to experience the field of design and build platform.

Pros

Allowance

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at OJT?

Most enjoyable part of the job

As an intern I am working without getting paid but I learned a lot from this even though I am doing this as part of the steps on claiming my certificate and finished college.

Welcoming and fun workplace

Working for the company was a very fun experience. The employees were great and they really considered their on the job trainees. They gave us work that were appropriate for our course and we really learned a lot from them

Fun and Has a nice Environment

The People and the place are nice and the workload is not that heavy that is why i enjoyed working in my previous ojt company and i'm looking forward to see a company that has agood environment too.

Pros

Free training

Cons

No Overtime

productive and fun

As a fresh graduate, i am willing to be a protegee yet an asset and a professional one to your company. I'll do my best to be your employee, thank you.

On the Job as its Best.

It makes me more knowledgeable to my chosen career. The company unleashes the full potential of every aspirants to do more and to do good about their job. And also, they allow students to work with their creativity.

Good working environment and co workers

good working environment and co workers. good benefits too. the company is also providing the employers a job that doesn't affect their life balance.

Pros

Good working environment

Its a learning process

Everyone are sharing knowledge to all the trainee, at the end of the shift we learn some costumer technique . Loving the environment on my work place.

Fun workplace and good people

its good to be at a company that is willing to help you improve your knowledge and skills. And has a nice working place and people are awesome in the comapny

Lot of fun right after work shift

The Team is dynamic and all of us participates the activity and created fun within us. I've learned a lot in terms of technology that drives me on becoming a great QA in the world of Technology and Web.

Pros

Free lunch

My mentors at the job were seasoned lawyers. I learned so much from them.

I only stayed for two weeks but I learned so much. It was tough having to work with skilled lawyers so I made many mistakes at the reception and at assisting them for notaries, but it was a great stepping stone to become better. They were patient with me.

productive and more on sorting and filing

My experience as internship is challenging since it is my first work experience in office. i enjoy the part that they are so good to us so that we are working as a team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OJT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits