OJT

OJT Culture reviews

Philippines171 reviews

Clear

I came to realize the important of on the job training to a student life..

- This helps the employer interprets that you are successfully completing the job.- One of the most important things One must also be hardworking and should practice self - discipline.- Training and communication- Well- being- have learned on job training from company.-You should be able to walk through a workplace.

Productive and fun workplace

Typical day at work was preparing the life plan of our agent and submitting their plan to the main office on time. The management are good and the workplace is fun for me and it is enjoyable on my part.

Pros

Free dinner

Cons

Over all, I was able to enhance my self in terms of time management.

Company is too competitive it forgets their employees. Disputes about incentives are more than usual but it will teach you how to be patient and most especially hardworking.

Productive and fun workplace with cheerful workmates and indoor games such as chess and scrabbles.

So much fun in the office, my workmates became my friends and no dull moments. I learned how to make time management. The most enjoyable part of my job is when we do our team building.

Productive and enjoyable in distributing thier products.

The staff their is productive in terms of their work and they arrived sometimes late at a specific time. They manage their business very well and the manager their is very strict in terms of their work. I learned on how to be an independent, going on time, to be more responsible, on how to respect and communicate/ interact to the different people specially on how to deal with the costumers. The hardest part of job is, it is just limited. The most enjoyable of the job is when we are hand-on-hand to help each other to finish the work faster.

Productive workplace

I learned how to deal with the workers on the site. Able to understand some process in the construction. My hardest part of the job is monitoring the productivity of the workers. My enjoyable part of the job is connecting with the workers.

productive and fun workplace

can handle stress, I've learned so much, the management is good as well, nice workplace, there is no hardest job if you enjoy what you're doing , team building is the most enjoyable part.

Pros

free meal

Cons

Good employee relations and peaceful but fun workplace

my OJT for me was satisfied me a lot because i had learned so much they train me some information and works that i haven't encounter yet, the employees are so kind they teach me patiently until i can get what they want me to be learned the management are so good to its employees and to the costumers for me the hard part of a job is when you first encounter the job that you haven't encounter yet, my most enjoyable part of the job i when i can finish the job and see what i can do.

Pros

free snacks when birthday

Cons

1 hour lunch break

Encourage hobbies at work

greeting the customers, i've learned alot from my previous work as OJT training in Computer age station, good and nice, very nice and fun, there's no hardest part of the job when you really love what you're doing, the best part and enjoyable in this field of work is very easy to handle the computer and printing press cuz this job is my passion.

Everyday is an exciting day! Provide and gives satisfactory to customers.Communicate and socialize with colleagues. Enjoyed the rest of the day being positive and energetic that affects the people around.

Pros

Happy work mates

Cons

The environment is very nice and that the people their were very approachable and helpful.

My tasked was to create reports and dashboards for the company. Every day, there are new data that we always need to update the dashboard. There were lots of things that I have learned. I have learned how to work in an office and to work well with other people. I was able to manage my time well since I was also taking my thesis during that time. I think that the hardest part of the job is when I was still new in the office because I have to learn first their business process. However, the most enjoyable part of the job was every time I accomplished my task. It is very satisfying for me to see my work done on time and with quality.

Productive and Clean Workplace

A typical work everyday is more excitement. I've learned so many things especially dealing with my co-workers and superiors. The management is not so good to the workers. Workplace culture is excellent The hardest part of the job is when I get busy doing some trials in the machine. The most enjoyable part of the job is when my colleague worker talking about our life experience.

Productive and enjoy working with the team

I enjoy my little time there and i enhance my skills about doing some computer works. This is a recording studio so you should focus on the responsibilities that help on how to do the task.

Our OJT here is from Monday to Sunday. I learned a lot on how to communicate with other people. The management are good to us. The work place are good it contribute to them. The most enjoyable is when I learned more here about the job.

Fun workplace and good people

its good to be at a company that is willing to help you improve your knowledge and skills. And has a nice working place and people are awesome in the comapny

Skills improvement.

Great place to work because you will meet different people, culture and persona that will improve personal skills specially on how to inter act with others.

a nice and kind workmate.

the hardest part of the job is working hard for the coming deadlines, and the most enjoyable part is having fun with my office mates while doing our works.

Cons

Over Time without pay.

productive people and good environment

having an experience in the company is good as well as in the management and the employees. The most enjoyable part of the job is with my bosses who always trained me and motivated me to become more independent in to my future jobs.

productive and fun

We work 12 hours a day. I learned how to cooperate others and to be an independent person. The hardest part of my job is when I'm in night shift. The most enjoyable part of my job is to be part on this company and the people treat me well.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

long hour

Enjoyable

The workplace is good and fun, The people around you is approachable. I enjoyed the job a lot.It was a great honor and privilege to be part of this company and I was really having fun.

Pros

Snacks

Productive and fun

The company provides most of the necessary needs for the production, friendly people, friendly atmosphere, well organized ambiance and the bosses are caring for their employees.

Pros

Allowance are provided

Cons

extra working hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OJT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits