OJT

OJT Employee Reviews

Philippines170 reviews

Productive and fun

At first it's kinda difficult at the same time confuse. But after a week. I started to feel comfortable. Not only to my job but also to my workmates. It was very fun. We worked together. We help each other so we finished our job well done.

Fun workplace

I was having fun, excitement and also happy in my work. They teach us how to operate a generator(gen-set) in the powerhouse and also to operate the chiller.

Pros

Free Snacks

Productive and good conpany

The workers are work as a team, they are flexible and efficient in terms with the submission of high quality output They are optimistic they see the problem as an opportunity.

Pros

Discountable lunches

Cons

The people there are nice .

Their boss is Kind . My handler is strict but kind . Sometimes he gave me pocket money aside from my ojt salary because he knew that I need extra money for my graduation .

Productive and fun workplace

Typical day at work was preparing the life plan of our agent and submitting their plan to the main office on time. The management are good and the workplace is fun for me and it is enjoyable on my part.

Pros

Free dinner

productive and fun

Takes messages, writes correspondence, deals with customers and coworkers with sufficient attention to detail. Reports are accurate and well written using proper grammar and punctuation.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

no salary

Productive, Friendly staff

Orix Metro taught us teamwork, time management, data encoding and sorting, neat table, clean surroundings and just enjoy what you doing for less stress.

eating together with my ojt mates

I ask the people who are applying for the company. I Learned a lot. I feel comfortable. The hardest part of my job is when i ask people that applying in our company.

Fun and exciting

It is really a stepping stone in getting prepared for the challenges in the real world. It is one of the highlights of my career since it is where I start developing my future.

Qualfon Philippines Inc.,

The company values employee's mental health. They also give opportunities like giving new knowledge and innovative skills. They also provide training and right amount of relaxation in the middle of the shift.

Briefly describe the types of interaction you have has with your supervisors and other employees

My co-interns are friendly and they are approachable. They helped me to do well with the tasks that I’m doing. I enjoyed being with them. I have learned a lot from them.

Great!

A positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated. I've learned a lot of values that helped me grow as a person. I've learned to step out of my comfort zone and expand my horizon in the Business world; learning new tasks and tools that may seem scary at first but in the end, helped me discover things that I can do which I never thought I could.

Over all, I was able to enhance my self in terms of time management.

Company is too competitive it forgets their employees. Disputes about incentives are more than usual but it will teach you how to be patient and most especially hardworking.

food and beverage

Ability to meet established goals and deadlines. Communication skills. Collaboration skills and teamwork. Problem-solving skills. Attendance and dependability.

Productive and fun workplace with cheerful workmates and indoor games such as chess and scrabbles.

So much fun in the office, my workmates became my friends and no dull moments. I learned how to make time management. The most enjoyable part of my job is when we do our team building.

Productive,

i learned a lot about customer service and handling different people or multi tasking by assisting multiple people at the same time. Very interesting job but its not good enough to me

interesting

More on assisting my immediate boss in any paper works. Filing, sorting and answering phone calls. The workplace is good. Basic loads of work was my job during my internship in the company.

The site is good

Working in my past employer is good because they train us well and they give very good salary and incentives and the working place is very nice and also the other workers are friendly

Banking and deposit of client in bank my workload in the bank

Work is Monday to Friday after I finished my class in the morning. I learn organizations and banking in the bank. I learn how to loan, deposit and organized checks, count money fast and talk to the client. My Officemate and the manager help me in the day to day activities of the bank. The hardest part balancing the money of the customer in the bank, their deposit and transaction.

Comfortable workplace

Encoding monitoring sheet equipment used in different kind of steel. Assisting my supervisor in paperworks and other related work. Preparing schedule and encoding the time.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

30 minutes break only

reading books

you should have a good character to all people, loving to your work is a plus. loyalty in your work is they need. you should not be absent always and be courteous all the time

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

8 hours a day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OJT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits