Ogilvy & Mather

Ogilvy & Mather Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Several years in the company but I still pick up a lot of new knowledge. Good working environment and good people in general. Company has great benefits (out of country trips, wellness programs, social events, etc). Flexible time and agile.

Hardest part of the job is the occasional long working hours, but if you are great with time and stress management then it should be okay.

Salary increase and promotions take a long time if you do not express interest and chase KPIs hard (on observation, client management roles such as account managers are promoted faster). This also normally happen and expedited only when you express intent to leave.
Salary / Benefits
Leaving the office at 6 or 7 pm is a luxury. Leaving 9-12pm is the norm rather than the exception. If you miss one day then prepare to double up the workload the next day.
Pros
Fun, creative and talented people.
Cons
Long hours, work stress and very heavy workload.
Salary / Benefits
Learned a lot during my one month internship at Ogilvy. The management was very hands-on with us, and let us do specific important tasks during the day. They also let us join in important account meetings, and was also part of the ideation of several events. They put us outside our comfort zone and because of that, I grew a lot during my short stay.
Pros
Great environment
Salary / Benefits
The Company provides flexibility on the work of an employee especially with the finance department employees. Much is to be learned from the Company. Good place to work
Salary / Benefits
In Manila and Vietnam, Time Management and Long working hours are essentials. In Manila, I was handling average of 20 projects at a time: 10 ongoing and 10 pitch stages. In Vietnam, I have to be awake in the as my regional counterparts have different timezones. I love how the company excels creative-wise. And our Operations Manager in Vietnam are superb and very objective in delivering results.
Pros
Excellent Creative Team and Support Groups
Cons
Long Hours of Work
Salary / Benefits
In this company you will learn a lot not just technically speaking but also on how to communicate to other people since this company is a communication company. Here is very open if you have something to say or any suggestion regarding work they are willing to listen.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is to carry out the accounting and paper work tasks and payment processing related to accounts payable transactions.
I have learned how to manage my tasks efficiently and effectively.

Management is very supportive to every employee.

My co-workers are always busy in carrying out the tasks but still managed to have fun work environment in the office.

The hardest part of the job is filing the accounts payable transactions because we don't have enough filing cabinet in the office.

The most enjoyable part of the job is communicating with the employees, internal and external suppliers. I felt happy when I gave them a satisfied answer.
Pros
Phone Allowance, Food and Transpo Allowance
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Fun working place with supportive management,the most enjoyable job was working alongside my colleagues and friend and learn a lot from them, the office is growing and crowded.
Salary / Benefits
Preparing monthly billing statements for the clients,filing of billing invoices and related documents,Clerical work whenever needed
Doing functions of Receptionist and Secretary whenever needed,

I've learned accounting a lot,a great motivator and amazing problem solver

the hardest part of the job is that Im to focus on my work

the most enjoyable part of the job is when we have a company outing

Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare