Offshore Business Processing Inc

Offshore Business Processing Inc Employee Reviews

A company that focuses on the growth of its people

The best thing about this company is that the CEO and the management cares for its people. They provide excellent trainings, incentives, and the salary is always on time. Also, work-life balance and professional growth is attained at the same time. Also good for freshers!

Pros

Trainings, Work-life balance, Company culture, Good Salary

Cons

N/a

Toxic management

• Management has its "circle of friends".• Poor support from the management team.• Provides incentives but also issues a lot of memos for employees to be disqualified.• Allows only 10 minutes of restroom break per day.• Senior management undermines HR department.• Employees are undervalued.• Confidential informations and gossips leaks from the management team.• "ISO Certified" in paper only.

Doing great in OBP so far

A-OK company to be in because everything's been set (expectations) from the moment I was hired. It is challenging to work during the pandemic but at least I am not worried about losing my job and happy to just earn.

Pros

Salary are given early like 3-4 days earlier, they are keen in encouraging us to apply for possible promotions, incentives / increases dependent on your performance

Cons

Not really a con but of course they are keen with productivity, shouldn't slack on the job, we need to show productivity within the 8 hour shift

Productive work environment, fun and collaborative team

I'm fairly new to the team but I don't feel left out during brainstorming sessions and project discussions. My inputs are taken into fair consideration, and everybody can communicate openly and can handle constructive criticism.

My take on my work in OBP

It is a real pleasure to work in OBP. Job Work-Life Balance. They promote work-life balance in the sense that you are pushed to work within your work hours ...and unwind as much as you can right after. Salary is fair / above average. There are incentives to recognize their employees' talents. Job Security - do we need to say more about OBP's job security status around this time of pandemic? The hiring is continuous (most of these are new roles we're seeing). Support is given. Surprised that they even sent my computer equipment even if I'm situated far from their location.It is good that we have also been onboarded seamlessly with New Hire Orientations to attend to for the next 2-3 weeks. Kind of prepared us on what work life will be in OBP. Training/Talent Acquisition/HR - They onboarded us well and made sure that our questions are addressed.

Pros

Competitive salary, incentives, recognition, work in an ISO-Certified company, work-life balance

Apply to other companies instead.

1) Bad management. 2) Disappointing HR dept, and directors.3) A lot of meetings that arent even needed.4) Not even good in raising their employees' morale. 5) Training dept is good, but their best trainers no longer work there due to poot mgmt. 6) politics are unbelievable. I feel sad for their agents. 8) IT dept is sloppy.9) Recruitment dept is sloppy as well. 10) ISO but they don't even know how to handle their mployee's needs and address their dilemmas even fix the management's grey areas.11) Politics is visible especially among the TLs. 12) Employees are resigning and it is crazy. 13) open door policy but only to some, HR not so much.

Pros

On time salary

Cons

See review for the cons.

Licensed Customs Broker

No career growthNo security tenurePoor trainingWorkplace Culture: Friends were awesome but TL's poorly treated usManagement: I don't know. Not approachableWhat I've learned: I've learned to value my self. I'm easily being deceived by the sugar coated words by the HR and referrals. What you see is not true at all. Enjoyable part: I can't remember that there were enjoyable part?There were alot of BPO out there. Think twice before you apply here.

Pros

500 pesos Christmas gift that you owe them for a lifetime

Cons

No comment. Just try other BPO's

Not a good company. Don't waste your time here just to get a job.

Management is really poor in giving support in their employees. Everything is just a lie. This is a new BPO company trying to be on the same level of other BPO's. They have a very stressful environment. Many employees were leaving the company because on how the management treat them. I've seen how they influence the TL's on who should stay. Me and my friend resigned because of poor inhumane treatment. HR didn't listened to us but rather they forced us to resign. Our career was placed in a very short halt because we need to rest for a while because of the emotional stress we got from them. Don't apply to this company! It's awesome to see, their ads etc. but you will got a terrible experience once you got in. There were alot of good companies out there. Don't waste your time here.. Promise..

Pros

Nothing is awesome here

Cons

Toxic Environment

Great life balance and workplace. Unlimited friends!

Management was supportive, a great working environment, nice pay. If you're looking for a longterm career or job. This is the right company to work at. If I would not go to abroad, I won't leave Offshore Business Processing Inc.

Pros

Work Life balance

Cons

Training needs improvement

Work and life balance assurance.

It's fun working in OBPI because of the company activities and events. Absolutely work and life balance is present in this company. If your looking for a company that has a fair salary and has a fun environment. Then OBPI is the right choice for you.

Pros

Salary is fair

Cons

Good company which offers good work life balance to the employees

It's a company that offers good work life balance and make sure that employees who perform well in the company are recognized and received performance incentives.

Productive and nice environment

Productive and nice environment You must have Integrity, Honesty, Loyalty Free lunch every weekend I learned so many things in terms of computer related task Nice workplace culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Offshore Business Processing Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Salary / Benefits