Offshore Business Processing Inc

Offshore Business Processing Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines48 reviews

I appreciate how you delegate tasks and ensure that our workloads are well-balanced

Delegating tasks is a typical job duty for managers so consider complimenting your manager's ability to delegate tasks if this applies to them. For example, you might compliment how they divide work between you and your team members evenly. It can be helpful to mention what you appreciate about your assignments and workload because your manager might continue to give you work you enjoy.

My growth to success.

The different departments are approachable, our bosses are awesome and very open. This company is where I've built my confidence in what I do today. My opinion for everyone is just love what you do and you will be supported by everyone, like one family.

Supportive colleagues, especially the boss

My teammates are very supportive, they give lots of incentives when you reach a level of performance and happy workplace environment. Free coffee and lunch.

Cons

N/a

Awesome TLs & Managers!

Working here gave me the confidence in my career, Im working with the best team leaders & managers that pushed me towards greatness everyday. Lots of incentives, free food, coffee, and bonding with the team.

Great colleagues

My workmates, especially the TLs are so accommodating and friendly. The training is top class. Early salary and lots of fun employee engagement activities!

Recruitment process is good & early salary

Going through the recruitment process from the initial interview up to the endorsement was nice and steady. The training is superior compared to my previous companies. The management focuses on employee engagement which everyone loves. A good company to work for.

Personal and professional support

They support my passion for my job by giving incentives, recognition of my needs like adequate equipment, appreciating my work, & pushing me to my goals. OBP is like a family to me and I am proud to give my best.

Excellent Culture, Great Future

The company takes care of it's employees by listening and hearing them and that is what makes it great working here. The culture is awesome, fun and most of all professional all the time.

Sr. Data Entry Specialist

Just do high-quality work and you will be rewarded by the company & your client with incentives and bonuses. Hardworking people will be rewarded with cash bonuses, lunch, and travel.

Ideal for fresh graduates

The workplace environment is motivating. The management focuses on employee engagement which relieves stress. Perfect for freshers who wants to start a career.

OBP is invested on employee engagement

Lots of engagement activities that keep everyone motivated. Work is fine, average stress on the commute since my shift starts at 6 am. Lots of free food, and everyone on my team gained weight.

Helping companies improve their business. Good experience for fresh graduates who are pursuing a career in logistics and customs brokerage in a BPO

Good experience for fresh graduates who are pursuing a career in logistics and customs brokerage in a BPO work environment. This offers competitive salary for qualified applicants.

Productive and a competitive workplace with nice people around

Productive and a competitive workplace with nice people around and a lot of benefits. A work-life balance company and truly cares with their employees.

Complete equipment, safe & clean workplace

OBP assures that its employees are in a safe, clean and comfortable environment. Our clinic always has proper supplies & equipment for everyone. At the start of the pandemic efforts to covid pre-cautions are very strict. People here make you feel at home.

Company culture is their best asset

The idea of work excites me and OBP is fun to work at. The bosses are amazing and great mentors. There are a lot of opportunities for career growth and skill development. They never fail to reward our efforts.

My First Job

This is my first job and I couldn't be happier. OBP first accepted me as an intern, then they gave me a job offer. I highly respect everyone on the team, as they've helped me conquer this pandemic. The salary is nice, they give incentives, bonuses and more!

One of the best companies I have worked in my years of working

The attitude and culture here should are great. A CEO and management who truly cares for his employees. They provided everything for their staff. Enjoying my stay here.

Fun while it lasted

Work life balance for us (email support team) but sadly the account was pulled out that's why we left. Nothing much more to say about the company. So far so good.

Good company, great colleagues

Very nice work place! All colleague are very helpful and approachable! There are lots of benefits and monthly incentives. Trainings and developments also to help you grow.

Pros

Lunch on the Boss, Awesome Incentives - got my loyalty award cash (thanks OBP)

Cons

Pressure but manageable and part of my job

100% work life balance

You get to work with fun, professional, & amazing people. Stressful days will be compensated by the ever-surprising internal campaigns. Also, it's hard to go on a diet with the team always giving food.

Employee care, Job security

No regrets working here. Worthy of working here. I've been in 3 companies before and I think I found the right place for me. Bosses and management cares for their people. Stable and secured job. Happy so far.

Pros

Free Lunch every second week of the month, good medical package including a dependent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Offshore Business Processing Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits