Nuvoland Philippines

Nuvoland Philippines Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews

3.7Salary & Benefits

Productive and superior team winning edge in the Guest services.

With good teamwork of my staff. High rapport with top management . Highly discipline and cultured colleagues .Lots of challenges face towards guest and business partners.

Pros

free car and gasoline . Food allowance

Cons

extended working hours beyond the regular hours of the day

Fun company to work

It's a sales industry, you're selling a condo. What I enjoyed to most was the company, the managers and rank and file employees were easy to work with

Pros

Free buffet if they have an event

Cons

Quota is too high

Challenging but Productive

As COO of NUVOLAND REALTY...Typical day i arrived at the office early morning 6 am or 7 am daily..the prepare my report to be submitted to the Owner. Then before the day start i usually have a Meeting with my People normally My Sales Head to discuss what i like to accomplish this Week..And it is a must to accomplish.. then My Sales Head Meet the Manager to give instruction of what we had discuss..At the end of the Day I meet again My Sales Head for Report of the accomplish of that day..Sometimes, i even call him up to 1 am to discuss business which i already told him before hand that i will call him even at that time to follow Sales of the Company. . Im a very Strict, but reasonable Boss.. when its work.. ITS WORK. nothing personal.Ive been managing A real estate company for more than 20 years already.. i learned about Sales and marketing and Constructing Materials also since when in was in Burgundy I also handle the Construction materials for the Buildings Of my Boss.There's no problem with Culture..Since I always reminded my people to be Flexible and cordial..The Hardest Part of my Job is keeping up with the expectaiuon of the Company to me..it is stressful but rewarding..I enjoy the fact that I've been meeting a lot of people..Trying my best to be a good Mentor to them.

Pros

Stressfull but rewarding

Cons

you cannot please everyone, thou your nice, some people will still hate you.

I had a successful stint in Nuvoland.

Excellent environment when I was still working for Nuvoland. Everyone that worked in Nuvoland felt they are part of the second family. Everyone worked religiously since management treat them as important individuals regardless of their position. Ever since it started, the company became profitable every year. So bonuses were given to all regular employees. My source of outlet to distress myself was to workout in the gym at least 3 times a week. Hardest part of the job was to make sure construction targets are met especially if cash flow is a problem.

Incentives and commission

Real Estate is one of the top of the line business investment in our country and i've learned gain best experience knowledge being practical and improve my self confidence ability skills especially earn more savings for my family... Thank you and God Bless

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Office hours and home base

Multitasking

Present real estate properties in the best light to promote sales and offer financing advice based on each customer's/client's needs. Provide sound advice to potential buyers. Real estate agent are customer service oriented - Actively looking for ways to help people. Work with clients and customers face to face on a daily basis, listening to their needs and communicating effectively and pleasantly.

Friendly Environment

- Friendly management team - I learned to worked independently - The hardest part of my job is to look for prospective clients but due to hard work and perseverance I had clients who is interested to invest to our company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nuvoland Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits